Isle of Capri KC Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

OfficerLovejoy

Full House
Reaction score
After the TCR black friday sale, is there demand for a Isle of Capri Dealer button and / or cut cards?
I have no experience with ordering customs, so I was wondering if someone already has plans on mocking something up.

Nothing had really happened here.

I’d be willing to do reshipping from western Canada for the Canadians. Even though my smallish town may not be the best location.

We could go to brpro poker and get the custom ones dealer buttons made up

Would be great if we could make it happen, I haven't found someone to do the artwork yet, though. I was hoping, someone with illustrator experience was in need of IOC dealer buttons as well so we would not have to hire an outside designer.

Basically someone has to find a designer and take lead. That designer can make a few different options for button layout. There will be a fee for their time and effort. Then who ever is running the group buy can distribute that cost over the buttons, sometimes they will design them for free and ask a $.50 royalty per button produced which will need to be paid to them before the buttons are made. The designer can send the files straight to Br Pro and then someone needs to take the initial shipment from them and distribute to the sub distributors. It is a lot of work as @FordPickup92 , @Himewad , @Phantom and @Nuhockey have all run several dealer button group buys in the past they may be more helpful filling in any details

Something along these lines - just a quick mock up.
IOC DB (1).png
IOC DB (2).png

Damn... those look fab. Suddenly I want both, and I wasn't even planning to keep my IOC set as-is.

Haha, thanks mate. @Ben8257 tagged me and I was intrigued :)
Pure Talent my Friend! Fresh, New and Bright! You killed it with a quick Mock up!! Defiantly the Bird and Dealer on the Rolling edge and this is Perfect!! I wasn't tagging you because I expected a mock up buddy but Seriously thanks for the Help Here.

@FordPickup92 since I feel I got us involved on this one do you want to run another big GB Beautiful??

Pure Talent my Friend! Fresh, New and Bright! You killed it with a quick Mock up!! Defiantly the Bird and Dealer on the Rolling edge and this is Perfect!! I wasn't tagging you because I expected a mock up buddy but Seriously thanks for the Help Here.

@FordPickup92 since I feel I got us involved on this one do you want to run another big GB Beautiful??
Sure I don't mind

I like the black button idea I think it makes the colors pop more, but I'm also wondering if we should get some colorful buttons like the Mardi gras buttons, really make them stand out

It's such a colorful set with the bird of paradise as the logo.
I would take both buttons as they are right now, but I agree with Bree here and would love to see a mock-up of even more color in it. Go nuts, I say!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom