Wanted Isle, Lady Luck $500 or other blaze RHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Looking for blaze orange RHC up to 2 racks. Prefer Isle $500s - help me finish my rack! Then we can start the prayer for a second rack!
isle $500.jpg
Also looking for a rack of S&K $5 because I like wearing sunglasses when I play poker.

Trade bait (pics added below) -
80 x HSI $1000 mint secondaries traded!
100 x HSI $500 primaries
100 x HSI $2.50 mint primaries
40 x HSI $100 mint primaries
$$$ Cash $$

Acquired so far (goal of 160):
21 x Isle $500 (40 in transit!)

Last edited:
Just think, you could watch me bump this thread over and over while the thought of those blaze chips you have just sitting around eats away at you when you know they could be getting put into play eats away at your sanity. Or you could save yourself the trouble and sell them to a me, to a good home where they will be loved and cherished and put to good use. I'll send you pictures periodically. It's a win-win really.

Bump.

I'm getting a small lot of Paulson Ad chips in blaze soon. PM you when I get them to see if you're interested.

Holiday bump. Everyone at my game over the weekend wants you to know how much they want some blaze in their life.

Bump.

Sheltered Middle aged middle class white people and Karen encouraged to participate. Nerds also welcome.

I have a barrel of the orange Isle $500s...would trade it for a barrel of the purple $1Ks + price difference (based on CR prices). And I do have LOTS and LOTS of trade bait coming soon as well :nailbite: :unsure: :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom