Is 10 posts too many...? :) (2 Viewers)

I don't mind adding humor. But derailing a thread shouldn't be encouraged, else it will eventually become an issue for management to clean up or make policy changes for the sake of maintaining clarity in threads. I don't want that to happen, either.

Seriously, who wants to wade through countless bullshit posts in a thread containing actual valuable content?

It definitely presents a problem when the content gets detailed. Every once in a while and it's cool. Humor is good sometimes. The problem arises with those who constantly do it or are just intentionally trying to get under the skin of some forum members who don't have tough skin so to speak. There's a lot of bullshit that happens behind the scenes that we have to clean up. That takes time away from other priorities.

Congratulations to my buddy Mr. @AustinVapors for making it to 10 posts!! No looking back now! I agree at first it seems intimidating to make 10 posts to a bunch of strangers but before long it's all a memory and your making friendships and talking crap!!

For the record Bries homemade fajitas are the best... if consuming margaritas always use Hornitos Tequila for the best resluts...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom