Giveaway Irish Guys Poker Club - Pizza Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all pizza in Chicago is deep dish like most of you are assuming. Thin crust would be the most common pizza here (see image below of my pizza from Saturday night for an example). But as they say, you know what happens when you "assume."

View attachment 1064519

??? I don't understand the square slices??? Disqualified!!

??? I don't understand the square slices??? Disqualified!!
It makes the pizza taste better! HAHA!
its-science-anchorman.gif

Not all pizza in Chicago is deep dish like most of you are assuming. Thin crust would be the most common pizza here (see image below of my pizza from Saturday night for an example). But as they say, you know what happens when you "assume."

View attachment 1064519
I didn't mean to offend (if I did). I am aware of the thin crust. My first memories of pizza when I lived in Chicago was the thin-crust.

I do like Chicago deep-dish, but that pizza on a cracker? You can keep that. That pie in the photo looks delicious, but the crust will fill my soul with sorrow.

Now if you could find a middle ground - somewhere between the Pizza Cassarole and the Pizza Cracker - you would really have something.

Chicago pizza is the best in the world!

Also, pineapple is the most important topping on any pizza. There we go, I cleared up any other potential for controversy in this thread, no charge, you're welcome~

(also thank you!)

Chicago pizza is the best in the world!

Also, pineapple is the most important topping on any pizza. There we go, I cleared up any other potential for controversy in this thread, no charge, you're welcome~

(also thank you!)
HAHA!

As much as I hate to say it... I have had pineapple on pizza before and it isn't terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom