Giveaway Irish Guys Poker Club - Pizza Dealer Button (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I will be giving away one of my Irish Guys Poker Club Pizza theme dealer button at random to one lucky winner. All you need to do to enter is respond with 'Chicago pizza is the best in the world!' I will enter everyone's username into a random generator and select a winner. I will pay for shipping in the USA via UPS with tracking; if the winner is located outside of the USA, they will have to pay for shipping via USPS. Thanks to @timinater for the design help and @BearMetal for letting me bounce ideas off him!

If you want to see more on the development of this dealer button and more of my Irish Guys Poker Club dealer buttons, CPC chip and other items I made for my club check them out here - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/irish-guys-poker-club.55259/

I ask that you please don't flip the dealer button and if you don't want it anymore you give it away to another PCF member.

Below are some rules:

RULES
- Must have at least 50 posts on PCF.
- If you are a 'Supporting Member' of PCF you will get two entries.
- Respond to this thread with 'Chicago pizza is the best in the world!'
- I will pay to ship in the USA with UPS and tracking.
- Winner outside of the USA will be responsible for shipping via USPS. Canada shipping is about $10 and shipping worldwide is about $15
- The winners will be selected on Saturday 2/28/23 @ 10:00 PM CST

igpc_pizza1.jpg

igpc_pizza2.jpg

Attachments

• 1674393814374.gif
    1674393814374.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 58
  • 1674393814366.gif
    1674393814366.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 51
'Chicago pizza is the best in the world!' is something I often heard when I lived in Chicago (Uptown, then later Riverside).

Chicago has the best mass transit system. Chicago has the best sports teams. Chicago has the greatest shopping district. Chicago has the best dive bars.

What they don't have is NY pizza... or Detroit style pizza. Hell, California might make a better pie, but I'm not eating cauliflower crust with avocados, pineapple, and soy cheese and calling it a pizza.

'Chicago pizza is the best in the world!' is something I often heard when I lived in Chicago (Uptown, then later Riverside).

Chicago has the best mass transit system. Chicago has the best sports teams. Chicago has the greatest shopping district. Chicago has the best dive bars.

What they don't have is NY pizza... or Detroit style pizza. Hell, California might make a better pie, but I'm not eating cauliflower crust with avocados, pineapple, and soy cheese and calling it a pizza.
Exactly…nothing but grass fed grass finished cheese on my pizza. Soy cheese is loaded with GMOs…gross.

I don't want in on the draw.
Just wanted to applaud your generosity.

Last edited:
NY pizza is the best in the world!

Did I win?
;)

Good luck all :tup:
Chicago pizza: They have no idea.
Sad, actually. :(
next topic: Caili Bagels :eek:

Edit: the button is really cool -- really i like it
but obv the topic is up for debate

Last edited:
enough!
no derails...
'Chicago pizza is the best in the world!'
GULP & SLURP ;)

let us set differences aside for a good forum
i love this place

Does anybody else find it ironic that the quote is Chicago Pizza is the best, but the dealer button shows a regular pizza with pepperoni on top of the cheese and sauce?

Does anybody else find it ironic that the quote is Chicago Pizza is the best, but the dealer button shows a regular pizza with pepperoni on top of the cheese and sauce?
Not all pizza in Chicago is deep dish like most of you are assuming. Thin crust would be the most common pizza here (see image below of my pizza from Saturday night for an example). But as they say, you know what happens when you "assume."

IMG_8950.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom