Wanted IOC Isle of Capri $1's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are basically impossible to obtain right now. There were so few initially available. I haven't seen any racks be sold publicly and if one does come up I bet it will sell for over $500

Yeah they are hard to get. I'll still hold out hope. My IOC fracs are pretty rare too so I don't mind trading rare for rare lol

I am looking for the same thing. Would you be willing to go in together on a set of $1s if you find them. That is if there are more than the one rack that you are looking for. I'll be looking out for these more and If I find some, I'll make sure that I reach out to see if you wanna split.

I am looking for the same thing. Would you be willing to go in together on a set of $1s if you find them. That is if there are more than the one rack that you are looking for. I'll be looking out for these more and If I find some, I'll make sure that I reach out to see if you wanna split.
Definitely man. I'll keep you posted and vice versa. Much appreciated.

2 IOC 1$ racks were sold for 400$ each this week. I doubt there were so few of them. You could buy 300 in initial sale. And each set contained 200 of them as well. The fracs and snapper should be more rare since they were in sets only.

2 IOC 1$ racks were sold for 400$ each this week. I doubt there were so few of them. You could buy 300 in initial sale. And each set contained 200 of them as well. The fracs and snapper should be more rare since they were in sets only.
Thats exactly what I was thinking lol. I was late to the game on release and was only able to grab 3 barrels of $1's. 1 more rack would set me right. I'd happily trade my rack of fracs for a rack of $1's though because it just suits my set better. I'll keep my eyes open though.

I knew the guy that sold the $1...I was offered them, but I thought that they were entirely too high. However, I'm a noob, so what do I know right?

I did not buy them either for 400. But it seems there were some people who did. So fair deal, just not for me.

I think there was some funny business going on. I had a guy try to sell me a rack of IOC 1's saying they were worth $650-750. I saw he simultaneously had an active WTB post up for IOC 1's so who knows what the hell was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom