Wanted IOC Isle of Capri $1's

Jackypoo

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are basically impossible to obtain right now. There were so few initially available. I haven't seen any racks be sold publicly and if one does come up I bet it will sell for over $500

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for the same thing. Would you be willing to go in together on a set of $1s if you find them. That is if there are more than the one rack that you are looking for. I'll be looking out for these more and If I find some, I'll make sure that I reach out to see if you wanna split.

VealDonPeppe

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for the same thing. Would you be willing to go in together on a set of $1s if you find them. That is if there are more than the one rack that you are looking for. I'll be looking out for these more and If I find some, I'll make sure that I reach out to see if you wanna split.
Definitely man. I'll keep you posted and vice versa. Much appreciated.

BigJ

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2 IOC 1$ racks were sold for 400$ each this week. I doubt there were so few of them. You could buy 300 in initial sale. And each set contained 200 of them as well. The fracs and snapper should be more rare since they were in sets only.

VealDonPeppe

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2 IOC 1$ racks were sold for 400$ each this week. I doubt there were so few of them. You could buy 300 in initial sale. And each set contained 200 of them as well. The fracs and snapper should be more rare since they were in sets only.
Thats exactly what I was thinking lol. I was late to the game on release and was only able to grab 3 barrels of $1's. 1 more rack would set me right. I'd happily trade my rack of fracs for a rack of $1's though because it just suits my set better. I'll keep my eyes open though.

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew the guy that sold the $1...I was offered them, but I thought that they were entirely too high. However, I'm a noob, so what do I know right?

BigJ

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not buy them either for 400. But it seems there were some people who did. So fair deal, just not for me.

VealDonPeppe

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think there was some funny business going on. I had a guy try to sell me a rack of IOC 1's saying they were worth $650-750. I saw he simultaneously had an active WTB post up for IOC 1's so who knows what the hell was going on.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Trade up hoarders waiting for bigger price

Top Bottom