Introduction (1 Viewer)

BadChile

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself after lurking for a while and actually completing a stellar transaction through the Classifieds.

I've been playing in off-and-on home game Hold 'em for about 15 years; when I moved to my current location six years ago I started asking around for home games through the dads of my kids friends. No one had any idea about a game but all liked the idea. Started running a monthly cash home game a little over a year ago; now have 18 members.

We run a 0.25/0.50 game. Starting stacks are 20 @ $0.25 + 20 @ $1.00 so everyone is playing pretty short stacked to start, which really helps limit rookie losses. About seven of us are serious players, five are getting better, and the remaining are in it to drink beer for the night.

Welcome to the forum. Let's get down to the important question. What chips do you currently have and which chips do you see yourself purchasing in the next 5 years?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Welcome aboard!

What's a home game without the serious players, the semi serious players and the ones just looking to have a good time, talk and drink? :)

Welcome to the forum. Lots of crazy awesome people here, and great inspiration if you're looking to improve your chip game.

Speaking of chips, pics please. :)

Welcome to PokerChipForum,
great place for your poker stuff needs and especially for those you don't know you'll need very soon ;)
and moreover, for those you don't need but will, somehow, want badly :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom