Interest in The Iron Bank sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
House Stark sometimes has white & a pale green... i think the pale green would help on this 1 in one of the spots to give it a touch of color:

250px-House-Stark-heraldry.jpg

I just noticed no that Stocky's prior photo has a dark grey-green in one of the spots, but the color was lost on me.... this pale green will probably have the same problem.... hmmm...

I like the Baratheon 20 and the Lannister 5. Tiny bit of concern for dirty stacks between them, but not really.

For the Targaryen 100, the lavender sticks aren't working for me, especially visualizing the sigil. What about making the small sticks look more like ivory, like dragon's teeth/horns?

Still figuring my thoughts on the others - I like Arryn, but with there could be a little color on Stark... Green chips are always lovely.

Was that a pun? That smells like a fresh pun.

Originally I had the same doubts about the 5 & 20. But I do think it will be ok. Considering that they will only be close to the dg yellow spot on the $5, I think there's enough red to distinguish the two fairly easily.

The lavender is meant to represent the "eyes" of Targaryen according to the books. White is also a possibility, it's just trying to balance the colors used and trying to avoid using certain colors too much while still representing the sigils.

House Stark sometimes has white & a pale green... i think the pale green would help on this 1 in one of the spots to give it a touch of color:

250px-House-Stark-heraldry.jpg

I just noticed no that Stocky's prior photo has a dark grey-green in one of the spots, but the color was lost on me.... this pale green will probably have the same problem.... hmmm...

Also the green was a suggestion from Ben to tie in with your above picture. The original (black and charcoal spots) to me seemed lacking. I thought using dark green would help sort of as almost a "Forrest Green".

These are still in progress, and may not get finalized until J5 works his magic (just like my tournament set wasn't final until the last moment)

These look simply marvelous, Paul.

This is what I have at the moment for the cash set. A couple of the chips need some tweeting but I think it's pretty close.

image-jpg.10926

25¢ through to $100.

Would love at least a sample of both the tournament and cash sets. If I had more money available I'd love a full set of both.. Maybe in the future :)

I still like the very early 8A14 Targaryen chip. Not sure how I feel about the Mormont and Martell chips sharing a spot pattern. I'm only in for samples, unfortunately.

original-jpg.4359

Is this in order .25, 1, 5, 20, 100?

wow............I so fucking want these.

Man these are awesome... would love to be able to afford a set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom