Interest in rebirth of GCOP ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

Just throwing a bottle in the sea here.

I’m desperately looking for some Grand Championship of Poker accessoires:
- Oversized « gold » bounties ;
- Rebuy chips

Those were available at OWPS and with the closing of the business, there are not available anymore.

I wanted to check if :
- the author of the design would be OK that it is reused (of course not for free) ;
- there is enough interest to make them produced.

Personally I just need the accessoires if a set would be available I would certainly jump for one.

With SunFly hybrids, I think something very nice could be done for a very affordable price.

Also for Euro chippers it would be nice as SunFly produces and directly ships from Germany. Meaning no import taxes or excessive shipping costs...

618 spots or 818 spots?
818spill.png

Last edited:
Also for Euro chippers it would be nice as SunFly produces and directly ships from Germany. Meaning no import taxes or excessive shipping costs...
how up to date is your information about the german factory of sunfly? I'm 99,9% sure, that this factory is closed. sunfly used to produce together with animazing gmbh (www.gamblerstore.de) but they broke up somehow.

I've recently ordered 700pcs of sunfly hybrids (everest, 39mm) and those got produced and shipped from china to germany (7 days from order to opening the mail boxes. awesome!)

Last edited:
how up to date is your information about the german factory of sunfly? I'm 99,9% sure, that this factory is closed. sunfly used to produce together with animazing gmbh (www.gamblerstore.de) but they broke up somehow.

I've recently ordered 700pcs of sunfly hybrids (everest, 39mm) and those got produced and shipped from china to germany (7 days from order to opening the mail boxes. awesome!)

That is sad news for us EU chippers. :(

T25,000 shall be purple, not white. For the rest, seems pretty close.

Similar to CPS, but with "Tournament Poker Series" with spade-heart-club-diamond suits order.

Let me know if you want a lead on Puggy, he will not respond PM's (fast) but I can contact him direct.

Funny. Seeing this almost made me come out of retirement. Too bad the thread went cold a month ago :(
Hey man! Hope all is well. Why did you retire so soon?

Found out my wife was preggers in June. Before that I was doing a bunch of house remodeling. Baby due on Jan 22. Still have huge collection of chips. Didn’t sell any :)
Wow awesome! Congrats man. I guess thats a good enough excuse. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I was actually gonna make a joke about your wife tightening the reigns. Lol. I hope you stay around afterall you’ll need something to help kill some time during those early morning feedings.

Found out my wife was preggers in June. Before that I was doing a bunch of house remodeling. Baby due on Jan 22. Still have huge collection of chips. Didn’t sell any :)

Congrats man!

Congratulations @MD Mike !

This thread is not very active but I would not say no for an Hybrid set of these. Maybe based on the new WSOP chips but this time with inlay color matching. ;-)

Base
Congratulations @MD Mike !

This thread is not very active but I would not say no for an Hybrid set of these. Maybe based on the new WSOP chips but this time with inlay color matching. ;-)
Based on the current"Cat Whiskers"? Need to do some research of the colours, first.

So what you're saying is:

1) Sun-Fly 43mm group buy for the GCOP's
2) The triumphant return of both @MD Mike (congratulations, best of luck!) and my fellow countryman @Puggy to PCF

Sounds like a great start to 2019 :whistle: :whistling:

What about standard 39mm for lower denoms and oversized for the higher ones ? :D

Oh, and can you ask SunFly regarding exact diameter in both inches and milimeters for both 39mm and 43mm? The center decals will be both 1 Inch ACOS.

Oh, and can you ask SunFly regarding exact diameter in both inches and milimeters for both 39mm and 43mm? The center decals will be both 1 Inch ACOS.

I have AI templates for HB001 and HB005 Sun-Fly provided me, if anybody needs them send me a PM with your email and I will send them to you.

I think I have an idea, the Whiskers spot with the ES/2007 WSOP secondary colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom