Interest in Group Buy: MLP Seating Poker Chairs! (1 Viewer)

Dennis, I have made space for my last two MLP chairs. :) Any day now!

20150129_102518.jpg

Reactions: 72o
Tommy, who did that table? How big is it? Can you fit 8 around it?

Tony from Diamond Poker Tables made it. I went with the 55" round. 6 comfortable. 8 would be tight. 60" round would be better for 8. Would of been tough to have the rail covered in one piece on a 60" though. I think the material only comes in 5ft wide rolls.

Thanks Tommy, I have bookmarked them. I think I'm gonna do a 60" round with them. Their stuff looks beautiful. Do you recommend them? The testimonials on the site are very positive, but I'd love to get your take.

It's funny. For all the money I've spent on other things I just can't bring myself to shell out that kind of money for chairs. Although while they look nice my chairs for my main table are starting to tick me off. Got them from Overstock.com and the damned things keep breaking.

Old post, but I'm exactly the same way. Have a bunch of "faux-fancy" Walmart chairs. One of these days craigslist is going to hook me up, right?

Thanks Tommy, I have bookmarked them. I think I'm gonna do a 60" round with them. Their stuff looks beautiful. Do you recommend them? The testimonials on the site are very positive, but I'd love to get your take.

I have a testimonial on there too. :) He must have updated his site. That's my table in the pics with both sides showing. (2nd one down)
Yeah definitely. Quality work all the way. I wanted a 60" round but I don't know if you can avoid having 2 seams in the rail at that diameter unless the material comes wider now.
I would definitely inquire about that if the seams will bother you. Also, I chose to pick the table up myself from the closest UPS freight hub (in MD) vs curbside delivery to save about $200 on shipping.

It's funny. For all the money I've spent on other things I just can't bring myself to shell out that kind of money for chairs. Although while they look nice my chairs for my main table are starting to tick me off. Got them from Overstock.com and the damned things keep breaking.

And yet this is probably the single best investment for a room, and always the last thing that people pay for. I'd rather have china clays and good chairs than paulsons and cheap chairs. Of course, I have sciatica problems, so I'm biased.

You really have to see Tommy's table to appreciate the quality of it. It's pretty amazing. (The chairs go well with it, too.)

Tommy -- I'm expecting word any day on the arrival of your two new chairs. They're not here today, so I'm hoping some day next week.

This is 55 inches? I might need to go bigger. Does it fit 8 comfortably. Looks tight for 8. Thanks.

Yes, it's 55 inches. 8 would would be tight. 6 comfortable for sure. Go 60" for 8 players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom