SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20220609_000454948~2.jpg

PXL_20220609_001548175~2.jpg

anybody in the US still waiting on their chips ? people in Germany got their chips before me in MI LOL

I wasnt able to get much but damn this is insane

Canadian and also haven’t gotten it yet, but tracking shows it arrived in Canada yesterday which is pretty normal timing. Check your tracking to see when it was processed - it may not have gone out in the first shipment.

Classifieds are already filling up with all these chips for 2x and 3x ChipRoom prices. That didn’t take long…….
Hasn't been to crazy, 2x is probably fair for alot of them given the forced percentage buying. 3x stuff seems to be full Racks.

Exactly, it’s like a sponge.

Do go to town gently though
to get the edges I usually just hold 15-20 of them in my hand and put dawn dish soap down the side of them and scrub gently seems to work really nice

to get the edges I usually just hold 15-20 of them in my hand and put dawn dish soap down the side of them and scrub gently seems to work really nice
That would be preferred. I only use it when all else fails (or if I get too lazy)

never used a magic eraser how do you even use one of those lol u just get it wet and go to town on the chips ?
We use the 4x strong Magic Erasers and we cut them into 8 equal squares,they are much easier to use in that size. Also you do not want your eraser to be larger than the chips surface. Basically during your scrubbing motion it it is too large part of the eraser is catching on the edge of the chip. It will quickly make an indent in the eraser and will break off prematurely.

@FordPickup92 and I have literally gone through hundreds of Magic Erasers... possibly a thousand at this point? (I don't think so but easily over 500)

8 equal squares is the way to go! We have tried all of the off brands and most are not worth the money, they wear out very quickly

We use the 4x strong Magic Erasers and we cut them into 8 equal squares,they are much easier to use in that size. Also you do not want your eraser to be larger than the chips surface. Basically during your scrubbing motion it it is too large part of the eraser is catching on the edge of the chip. It will quickly make an indent in the eraser and will break off prematurely.

@FordPickup92 and I have literally gone through hundreds of Magic Erasers... possibly a thousand at this point? (I don't think so but easily over 500)

8 equal squares is the way to go! We have tried all of the off brands and most are not worth the money, they wear out very quickly
I cut them in four or five strips. Makes it easy to roll the edges. I will try your way next cleaning to see if I like it better.

I was about to post some smug meme about how it’s impossible to get 8 squares out of a big rectangle, but then I had a moment of clarity.
More coffe please!

noob question : is this the magic eraser y’all are talking about?

STK 20 Pack Extra Thick Magic Cleaning Pads - Eraser Sponge for All Surfaces - Kitchen-Bathroom-Furniture-Leather-Car-Steel - Just Add Water to Erase All Dirt - Melamine - Universal Cleaner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CYTW58Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JMCBPQCJB70KJDG1AFVZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I have no idea what that is, looks like some weird off brand,but maybe just packaging. We buy this exact pack over and over from Wally World
Screenshot_20220609-093613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will we get a chance to buy the beautiful limited $5s?
If you're asking about the floor chips in the last 2.5 barrels that have yet to be sold, there should be some primary 5s in there but who knows what the condition will be. And demand will be just as high as the first time around, if not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom