Inching closer to first CPC set: the making of Van Card Room - Opinions wanted! (2 Viewers)

I just placed my order! Round inlays, bird on left on one side, bird on right on the other. I asked J5 to decide on the dropshadow.
Bird colors will match the chip and edge spot colors. Final inlay design is not finished yet.

I plan to make a new thread once I have all artwork and official mockups done (DB, Bounty chip, etc)

View attachment 675110

Bounty/rebuy/bonus chip (rough mockup)
Which do you guys prefer? I'm leaning toward trimoon because it's much different than the main chips.

View attachment 675115 View attachment 675116

Thanks everyone for all the input! ETA is November :)
1618109077170.png

Congrats! Looks amazing.

For the bounty- How many colors are on the bird? 3? Would you be ok just using those, both the colors and quantity for spots?

PS, I’m a fan of trimoons.

Congrats! Looks amazing.

For the bounty- How many colors are on the bird? 3? Would you be ok just using those, both the colors and quantity for spots?

PS, I’m a fan of trimoons.

The tail spot on the bird is green, hence option 2. It's very small and almost not noticeable though.
I wanted to pop a trimoon chip in there somehow, although @davislane 's suggestion is really great too!

Great work. These look awesome! If you want to make them perfect though, one tiny adjustment might be worth considering, which is to change the DG peach spots on the 25s to orange. That way you don't have any colors used twice, which is the chefs kiss of a perfect set. And it wouldn't change the look of the set hardly at all.

Great work. These look awesome! If you want to make them perfect though, one tiny adjustment might be worth considering, which is to change the DG peach spots on the 25s to orange. That way you don't have any colors used twice, which is the chefs kiss of a perfect set. And it wouldn't change the look of the set hardly at all.
Green is used twice as well.

Yep, dayglo peach and green are used twice, albeit 3 and 5 denoms apart. I don't think this bothers me at all. I tried to work in retro green instead, but it just didn't work as well imo. I suppose I could swap out the peach on the T25, but I just like it too much :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom