SOLD Imperial Plaza Resort $5 Error Barrels Donation Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey everyone. For anyone involved in the GB the $5 chip and $8 YotR chip had an error that are causing them to be remade. I'd like to help offset the cost for the reorder and send all funds from this sale minus shipping to the person fronting the cost of the new order.

I have 15 barrels or 300 chips of the error chips. Id like to sell shuffle barrels for $10 a barrel plus shipping $4.25. The cost of these chips after shipping and fees to all the GB members was around 77 cents or so a chip. So this is a nice discount to anyone who wants to try out a shuffle stack or feel Sunfly chips. They have a 25mm recess with an actual label. The chips for sale are the red $5 chips on the right hand side. I'm happy to take some better pictures or closeups. You will also get 2 to 3 of the speciality $8 YotR chip for free with a purchase of a barrel.

20201028_161321.jpg

20201105_185407.jpg

Last edited:
43mm Hybrids with 25mm recessed label. Not sure if that answers your question as I am not very savvy about all the Sunfly offerings.

43mm Hybrids with 25mm recessed label. Not sure if that answers your question as I am not very savvy about all the Sunfly offerings.
I think they only offer the real label on Polyinno and Polyclay. Since these seem like ceramics, my guess is Polyinno. Just curious. It's a steal for anyone who wants to try out the feel of the chips before buying.

I think they only offer the real label on Polyinno and Polyclay. Since these seem like ceramics, my guess is Polyinno. Just curious. It's a steal for anyone who wants to try out the feel of the chips before buying.
Absolutely agree!! Fantastic price for anyone thinking of trying sunfly chips!! Not to mention they are simply an amazing design!!

New members grab a barrel quick!! These wont last and you are helping a truly amazing member!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

I'll take one depending on whether you are OK to ship to the UK and price :)
I don't mind UK shipping but it'll probably cost a little more than the item itself. The last bubble mailer I sent to the UK was $12.25$ USD.

I'll take one if it's not excessively expensive to ship to Canada
It won't be cheap. USPS international options suck. Lowest will be around 12 bucks or so. If you have a US address for reship that is a better option.

4 down, 11 to go :). Thank you to all the buyers. The money is going to a good place.

so are sunfly covering the costs ?
No the designer took the hit on the design error which wasn't cheap. I figure the proceeds from this sale can help a nice chunk of that cost as he took the burden.

Reactions: ovo
Mo, props to you trying to help out man. I wish I could buy a barrel from you, things just arent what they need to be right now. Hope everything gets sorted out!

Mo, props to you trying to help out man. I wish I could buy a barrel from you, things just arent what they need to be right now. Hope everything gets sorted out!
No worries at all Brie. To anyone buying, I'll be throwing in free cut cards and anything else I might have lying around. Big thanks as this is going to a great member of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom