- IMPERIAL PLAZA BUTTONS - New Buttons Available! (2 Viewers)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I’ve been so slammed with everything that I figured I’d make these available now rather than waiting for the chips. I’m not too concerned that they’ll give away too much about the chips. They will however help me gauge whether or not I will go ahead with a group buy or just keep it to myself. They won’t be for everyone and are based on personal interests so I don’t anticipate a large order. I’ll let this run over the weekend and submit my order on Monday morning. No money will be due until delivery at which point I’ll contact everybody.
Without wasting anymore time.....

IPR Button 1 Proof.jpg
IPR Button 2 Proof.jpg
IPR Button 3 Proof.jpg

875C22CF-14A9-4A3E-B8D5-16F84E208088.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! 1 of each.
For #1 and #2 is there a higher resolution image? The last Chinese character in the right seems to be missing a stroke.

Very nice. One #1 and one #3, please! Are you providing translations? :cool
Certainly. For which part? It’s insane how much reading up on this language I’ve been doing. It’s so complex, yet, simple. I just wouldn’t want to have to hand write any of it. Like government forms... :eek:

Is the cloth-like texture going to show up? It looks amazing on the screen ... hope it comes through on the ceramic

Is the cloth-like texture going to show up? It looks amazing on the screen ... hope it comes through on the ceramic
Yes. I’ve used something similar before and it translates very well. Prototypes will be made and verified before the production run anyways. I’ll happily share the results before they are made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom