ImCrossland's 26th Birthday Weekend (1 Viewer)

I had both awards done very very last minute so forgive the shoddy work but there’s a limited amount of “custom” things you can get made in 24 hours.

Instead of a trophy for 1st place, I wanted to make something that could be both displayed and actually used at the poker table for future events.

Came up with a little card weight idea and this is how it turned out:

995AFB87-7A0B-46C0-BF21-1270D56C9CDB.jpeg

I had both awards done very very last minute so forgive the shoddy work but there’s a limited amount of “custom” things you can get made in 24 hours.

Instead of a trophy for 1st place, I wanted to make something that could be both displayed and actually used at the poker table for future events.

View attachment 764079
Dude that is a bad ass first place trophy! You did great brother! Definitely will be watching along so please post some pics!!

Happy Birthday Triston!! Hope it’s a great one!

Last edited:

View attachment 764079
Happy birthday , Triston !!! Have a great weekend and post more pics !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom