Cancelled IHC singles, rack of Brass Elephant 50c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: So the medical bills are from my wife. She works construction. A ladder she was on tipped, and she fell 15 feet onto concrete. Amazingly, she basically internally amputated her right foot, but that's it. No other injuries. Head's fine, arms are fine, hips are fine, spine is fine, knees are fine, skull is fine. I think she also lightly bruised an elbow. However she landed, her foot took all the force and that's it. Within 5 hours, she had world class surgery to put bones and ligaments back into place and repair them. There was no major blood vessel damage, or any nerve damage. Now it's just healing and rehab.

I'm a high school advanced science teacher. Hybrid learning is a shit show, and so are my benefits. I don't enjoy giving up my IHC collection of chips, but it's just stuff. And stuff is ephemeral. So here we are. Wherever it goes, I'm sure the chips will be as enjoyed as they were in my house.

Oh my, she did dodge a bullet there....she a strong one.
Wishing her a speedy & fully recovery Sir

Unexpected medical bills, what can you do, right? I did this.
View attachment 550604
I took the above chips out of storage and into the light. I am an inlaid frac man, no doubt. It would take a cataclysm to extricate me from that obsession.

But! They replaced my small IHC collection, which was on the wall, and which is now for sale.
View attachment 550607
Usual karma rules are not applicable here, I am trying to get every penny I can. Prices do not include shipping. PayPal f/f or Amazon gift certificates. I will ship anywhere, but intl may be risky. Left to right:

Brass Elephant 50c rack leaded textured cleaned oiled $175.
Caesar LV $15
Caesar Tahoe $10
Hard Rock $35
Grand Vic $15
MGM $10
LV Club $45 each
Horseshoe set no fracs $200
Roadhouse set $20
Riviera 5/25/500 are $10 $40 $240
Sands $20
Little Caesar set $300
Aladdin set $150

For $1000 I will send you all but the Brass Elephant.

I could give two shits about dibs. Some fine chippers never get much because they can’t monitor the classifieds 24/7, but I will be as fair as I can. If you want to pm and negotiate I respect that, but when I am buying a wheel chair (it is just temporary, but still) I have little sympathy with your wanting to dicker over $5.

Edit: So the medical bills are from my wife. She works construction. A ladder she was on tipped, and she fell 15 feet onto concrete. Amazingly, she basically internally amputated her right foot, but that's it. No other injuries. Head's fine, arms are fine, hips are fine, spine is fine, knees are fine, skull is fine. I think she also lightly bruised an elbow. However she landed, her foot took all the force and that's it. Within 5 hours, she had world class surgery to put bones and ligaments back into place and repair them. There was no major blood vessel damage, or any nerve damage. Now it's just healing and rehab.

I'm a high school advanced science teacher. Hybrid learning is a shit show, and so are my benefits. I don't enjoy giving up my IHC collection of chips, but it's just stuff. And stuff is ephemeral. So here we are. Wherever it goes, I'm sure the chips will be as enjoyed as they were in my house.

Sorry to hear about your wife and the situation with the medical bills - best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. It never ceases to amaze me how the medical system in the U.S. functions and that people can be so put out financially by illness and accidents like this.

I'd be interested in both Las Vegas Club chips if still available.

The stage is set...$72 in the pot... the game is triple board BIG O. Seat assignments forthcoming...
F0910C28-3C82-4C11-9281-44DAC6392934.jpeg

Seat assignments are as follows. If still tied, the winner will be whoever can make the best cribbage hand from four of their BIG O hands, plus a random card I draw from the stub. If we're still tied after that, the high card not used in the cribbage hand breaks the final tie. ( :as: > :ah: > :ad: > :ac:)

6 pokercrypt
4 ReallyGoodUserName
2 TKO
5 StatesVegas
3 SpaceMonkey420
1 XBobdog

I have no idea what's going on but I'm loving it !
First board needs runner runner for a low. Player 5 has that pretty much locked with his flush.
Second board there are straight possibilities, and low possibilities. Player 2 loves that board.
Third board there are two clubs, which Player 3 loves, and A7 low, which all the 23 players love.
Each board is worth 24 chips, or 1/3 of the pot.

@Statesvegas with the scoop on top board coming, threatened only by @SpaceMonkey420 boating.

@TKO and @ReallyGoodUsername are looking good for 1/6 of the pot each if they can draw the low on mid and bottom board. Hi's look like they might fall to other players. I'm going with one low coming in, and @Statesvegas takes 1/3 on top board, and @SpaceMonkey takes 1/3 on flush coming on bottom board no low.

If we need a tie-breaker, heads will explode if they don't know what Cribbage is or how to score it.

Reactions: TKO
Keep your grubby paws off my Riffles. They are here for atmosphere only. The River:
IMG_0829.jpg

P5 scoops hi on board one (+24)
P2 wins the hi, and half of the low on board two (+18)
P4 wins half the low on board two and board three (+12)
P6 wins half the low on board three (+6)
P3 wins hi on board three (+12)
P1 is shutout, but the case king on the river on board two would have been +24

No cribbage today! @Statesvegas can purchase the rack of Brass Elephants...

That was fun mate thanks! Bummer I missed out but I had no Danny La Rue what was happening anyway :))

Keep your grubby paws off my Riffles. They are here for atmosphere only. The River:
View attachment 551442
P5 scoops hi on board one (+24)
P2 wins the hi, and half of the low on board two (+18)
P4 wins half the low on board two and board three (+12)
P6 wins half the low on board three (+6)
P3 wins hi on board three (+12)
P1 is shutout, but the case king on the river on board two would have been +24

No cribbage today! @Statesvegas can purchase the rack of Brass Elephants...
Totally confused by the point scoring - I guess I need to learn more about multi board big-O... is board one worth more than the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom