For Sale IG Cash Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baller Barrie move would be to just take the set and sell what you don’t want.
Lol I’m not balling like you my guy.

Plus I’ve been through that process of trying to sell those exact chips when I cut my set down. I don’t have a single extra chip in my house to sell atm, trying something new where I only buy chips I’m keeping!

Anyone? Bueller? I just *really* want those fracs so I don’t have to order or do any of the work.

I could even take….fracs and all the $5s if it helps. Or 2 racks of $5s and 1 of $1s? Idk, whatever helps.
Nobody wants these do they lol

Would love to bring these back to their Indiana home but could only be part of a split.

Congrats on the double blessing!

Anyone? Bueller? I just *really* want those fracs so I don’t have to order or do any of the work.

I could even take….fracs and all the $5s if it helps. Or 2 racks of $5s and 1 of $1s? Idk, whatever helps.

I might be interested in the 1s and the Barrel of 20s

Would love to bring these back to their Indiana home but could only be part of a split.

Congrats on the double blessing!

I could take a rack of $5s shipped to New Zealand if split goes ahead please?

Intressted in all 25s.
@Perthmike isnt that everything accounted for? who wants to take over the split stateside?

Right I'm going to drop the price to $1850 shipped (but not insured). Apologies but I have no clue on split pricing if someone wants to work that out if there is any interest.

If I can't sell them for that I'll just keep them.

Right I'm going to drop the price to $1850 shipped (but not insured). Apologies but I have no clue on split pricing if someone wants to work that out if there is any interest.

If I can't sell them for that I'll just keep them.
I’d say that’s pretty spot on now with market prices.
im interested in all the $5s
I’d say take it all down now! Add to that monster set.

@jamesjkim you PMed me asking for the following IG:

1 rack $.25
2 rack $1
2 racks $5
1 rack $25 (or at least 4 barrels)
1-2 barrels of $100

This is pretty much perfect for exactly what you wanted at the best price you’re going to get.
And if you want it to be cheaper, simply don’t do the fracs and use solids or hotstamps. That would cut this cost down by $415.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom