I hate people that don’t respond (1 Viewer)

Did this ever get resolved?
Maybe this is just ignorance or lack of my own experience as I still consider myself a noob around these parts. I would also be interested in hearing how this is dealt with @Tommy and the Administrative team... seems like more than one example of this going on lately of people collecting money and goods not being delivered. Even if the seller comes back and makes good on this transaction is he penalized? If potential buyers are penalized for retracting a bid which absolutely has happened. How then would this situation dealt with?

This community operates on trust and hand shakes. I understand the disclaimer in the action heading about admin having nothing to do with any part of the auction. But you are involved when restricting someone from the classifieds for a retracted bid.

Same situation with a sales thread that has multiple buyers complaining for weeks of no response from seller after funds have been collected.

I believe it is safe to say that these individuals will be dealt with upon their return and that maybe that should be handled privately. But do members here not have the right to hear the course of action that will be taken? Will this be dependent on explanations of their actions?

Maybe again an amendment should be made that failure to at least communicate in a timely fashion will result in penalty at minimum?

Unfortunately at the end of the day this is about 2 peoples word, seller could claim to have sent said item and no proof is required showing it was actually sent... but this situation and others of accepting money and then absolutely nothing for weeks is absolutely unacceptable.

I own 2 of these samples and willing to send one to @stavman for free, for the sake of all the amazing transactions I have had on the forum. I believe in PCF and will do anything within my power to keep it strong! Also @Ethan is stepping up to the plate by auctioning a CPS cash set and all proceeds will be going to those who lost money on a recent sales ad. I own a rack of nickles and Brie asked me today if we should also offer them in the auction. I am proud to say we will be adding our rack of nickles to his generous offer.

Not making this about us, but these back to back incidents need to be dealt with. I have seen a few newer members respond that this is causing fear and doubt within the community. This is absolutely unfair to the thousands of flawless transactions that occur on this site gentleman, and we can not have a few bad apples destroy the integrity that has been built.

No part of this has been written to ruffle feathers, if asked I will take it down or it can be removed, but there are many looking for answers in these threads these situations seem to be quickly becoming poison.

Fellow Chipper Ben
(I apologize for yet another poorly written Ben book!)

Maybe this is just ignorance or lack of my own experience as I still consider myself a noob around these parts. I would also be interested in hearing how this is dealt with @Tommy and the Administrative team... seems like more than one example of this going on lately of people collecting money and goods not being delivered. Even if the seller comes back and makes good on this transaction is he penalized? If potential buyers are penalized for retracting a bid which absolutely has happened. How then would this situation dealt with?

This community operates on trust and hand shakes. I understand the disclaimer in the action heading about admin having nothing to do with any part of the auction. But you are involved when restricting someone from the classifieds for a retracted bid.

Same situation with a sales thread that has multiple buyers complaining for weeks of no response from seller after funds have been collected.

I believe it is safe to say that these individuals will be dealt with upon their return and that maybe that should be handled privately. But do members here not have the right to hear the course of action that will be taken? Will this be dependent on explanations of their actions?

Maybe again an amendment should be made that failure to at least communicate in a timely fashion will result in penalty at minimum?

Unfortunately at the end of the day this is about 2 peoples word, seller could claim to have sent said item and no proof is required showing it was actually sent... but this situation and others of accepting money and then absolutely nothing for weeks is absolutely unacceptable.

I own 2 of these samples and willing to send one to @stavman for free, for the sake of all the amazing transactions I have had on the forum. I believe in PCF and will do anything within my power to keep it strong! Also @Ethan is stepping up to the plate by auctioning a CPS cash set and all proceeds will be going to those who lost money on a recent sales ad. I own a rack of nickles and Brie asked me today if we should also offer them in the auction. I am proud to say we will be adding our rack of nickles to his generous offer.

Not making this about us, but these back to back incidents need to be dealt with. I have seen a few newer members respond that this is causing fear and doubt within the community. This is absolutely unfair to the thousands of flawless transactions that occur on this site gentleman, and we can not have a few bad apples destroy the integrity that has been built.

No part of this has been written to ruffle feathers, if asked I will take it down or it can be removed, but there are many looking for answers in these threads these situations seem to be quickly becoming poison.

Fellow Chipper Ben
(I apologize for yet another poorly written Ben book!)
Thanks Ben for the post. I agree as well seems like some bad apples all at once. Honestly it my years of collecting and buying things online. This is the first time I’ve been scammed.
I also just picked up the needed AS sample from @Tommy in his most recent sample sale.
Thanks so much for the offer that is super generous you.

Ok...I’m going to take a slightly different stance here than most...

I have a similar situation that came up with someone on the forum...a site vendor actually. I paid far more than 30 days ago and went around 30 days since last contact. My PMs got progressively more frustrated in tone and he did finally reply back — taking full responsibility, apologizing, explaining how these crazy times have knocked him off his game (but acknowledging that wasn’t a justification), and offering to solve in whatever way was best for me.

I’m not saying the same is true here, but life really is crazy for a lot of reasons for a lot of people right now. I hope the offending party comes forward and offers an explaination and to make things right...this is certainly not enough money I would expect someone to burn their reputation over. But maybe something really is going on??

None of that is an excuse for simply responding to a PM "Sorry, busy, I'll hit you up later". Hmmm, took 2 seconds to type that. If you have time to take someone's money, then fucking communicate with them.

None of that is an excuse for simply responding to a PM "Sorry, busy, I'll hit you up later". Hmmm, took 2 seconds to type that. If you have time to take someone's money, then fucking communicate with them.
F51111D3-26A8-4767-8893-7139AF82BBDF.png
He was in such a hurry to get my money as well.

I’m not sure what from my post you’re referring to as ‘none of that’.

I didn’t say it’s right that he’s not communicating. I didn’t say why I thought he wasn’t. I said it happened to me and in my case it worked out (I still don’t have the items by the way).

Honestly don’t know what you’re quoting?

I’m not sure what from my post you’re referring to as ‘none of that’.

I didn’t say it’s right that he’s not communicating. I didn’t say why I thought he wasn’t. I said it happened to me and in my case it worked out (I still don’t have the items by the way).

Honestly don’t know what you’re quoting?

I'm not attacking you btw I'm just saying that no matter how busy someone is, once they accept loot, then fucking the communicate at a minimum.

Someone post his name and address... pay him a visit if anyone's close...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom