Wanted I dont even want to say it.... Palomar Card Room CA 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started the thread…the vultures will circle. I should have shut my mouth about the chip set I hunt. Lesson learned.
I thought about that as well for some time, still do… but I always come to the conclusion that, I just want to believe in the good in people. And I can say that it has worked so far ;)

Im almost there just need a couple more 50cts & $5s to round out two barrels.

Tbh I don’t think I could resist the $1s though if you’d offer some ;) or any Palomar for that matter :ninja:

Will update quantities shortly but we are making progress! Bumb for more 50ct.

Tbh I cant contain myself and will buy any Palomars (or any nice chips for that matter :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ), ask @jpietrella

Will update quantities shortly but we are making progress! Bumb for more 50ct.

Tbh I cant contain myself and will buy any Palomars (or any nice chips for that matter :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ), ask @jpietrella

What you’ve put together is already impressive. The Palo at $5s are one of my favorites. I feel like the Tiger pri $20s are wanna be Palomar $5s

What you’ve put together is already impressive. The Palo at $5s are one of my favorites. I feel like the Tiger pri $20s are wanna be Palomar $5s
Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm also very pleased with the progress. I honestly never thought I'd make it this far. @OfficerLovejoy almost laughed at me when I first told him about my plans haha :LOL: :laugh:

I couldn't help but notice the similar color choices as well, what can I say... it's just a beautiful combo ;)

Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm also very pleased with the progress. I honestly never thought I'd make it this far. @OfficerLovejoy almost laughed at me when I first told him about my plans haha :LOL: :laugh:

I couldn't help but notice the similar color choices as well, what can I say... it's just a beautiful combo ;)
I admit, I didn't think you'd make it this far. All the more impressive! :love:

I didn’t want to post update pictures until it was done but I guess I can help with a teaser picture and updating the numbers as it has slowed down a bit. :LOL: :laugh:

A6458286-EDEF-46D8-9639-32CF3F855980.jpeg

Maybe this will motivate some of you to help me finish this. Your chips are going to a loving and caring home ;)

Once I’m at a spot where I’m happy (not quite there yet) I will make a showcase thread, be on the lookout for that

The only reason chipping is even half feasible is my trusty reshipper @arch3r and he’s just about to send some Palomars over the big blue.
Which means I’m awfully close to finishing this project (at least for now ;))

I’ll just need a couple 50ct chips to finish the rack.

After missing out on some Palomars elsewhere, I’ll have to try again on here…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom