Wanted Okku's Ultimate WANTED List of Goodies! TRKs, Paulsons and More (1 Viewer)

Few more joining the crew!! Let's go!

IMG_8194.jpg

Jag skojade bara (is what I’d say to a Swede). Ei mulla ole noin kalliita merkkejä, onnea metsästykseen! :)

Just scored two amazing deals from off forums sources! Pics to come soon in the mail thread. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have them (fingers crossed).

I'm HYPED!
(you know it's good when I use two gifs!)

200w (6).gif
boi-hype-boy2.gif

I need to desperately update my quantities. That'll be the plan today after classes. This was one of the hauls from the other week that I mentioned. Of course still looking for more! Who picked up the Desert Sands TRKs off eBay? Whoever you are... send me a message. I got sidetracked and they're no longer available, they were sold to someone. Bring them back to their family, they deserve to be reunited!

IMG-9818.jpg
giphy (16).gif

I need to desperately update my quantities. That'll be the plan today after classes. This was one of the hauls from the other week that I mentioned. Of course still looking for more! Who picked up the Desert Sands TRKs off eBay? Whoever you are... send me a message. I got sidetracked and they're no longer available, they were sold to someone. Bring them back to their family, they deserve to be reunited!

View attachment 1103340View attachment 1103341

Missed out on an Aladdin baccarat last night at the local SNCCC meeting.... :///

That was the chip that had the MOST action, I mean I do think it was the only "decent" chip in the whole auction. I wanted that bad boy!
Too much competition, I need your six to complete my barrel :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom