Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I’m aware this is a fool’s errand. But I’m naive, foolish and a dreamer. It could happen! :)

Looking for Dunes in minty condition in mostly upper denoms, and one lower denom. Here’s what I’ll pay.

5s - $450 per rack

500s - $360 per barrel
1K - $450 per barrel (baccarat)
5K - $500 per barrel (baccarat)

25k - $250 $400 per chip

Please help!

Last edited:
I’m aware this is a fool’s errand. But I’m naive, foolish and a dreamer. It could happen! :)

Looking for Dunes in minty condition in mostly upper denoms, and one lower denom. Here’s what I’ll pay.

5s - $450 per rack

500s - $360 per barrel
1K - $450 per barrel
5K - $500 per barrel
25k - $250 per chip

Please help!
Not a fool's errand but a bit more difficult to get out of peoples hands. I have a couple of rack's of 5's and a rack of 20's I will hold on to. I've had almost every denom at one time but ended up culling those to some great friends to help them get their set built up.

Good luck!!!

Not a fool's errand but a bit more difficult to get out of peoples hands. I have a couple of rack's of 5's and a rack of 20's I will hold on to. I've had almost every denom at one time but ended up culling those to some great friends to help them get their set built up.

Good luck!!!
I miss my rack of $20s more than I miss my rack of Gulfport $1’s

image.jpg

I got a barrel of 1k baccarats I'm thinking to sell, but I'm not sure how much international shipping would be (or if you want to buy from outside the US at all ;)). I'll check shipping prices if you're interested. :tup:

Just to let you know, there really aren't a bulk of mint upper denoms 500 and up, they are all slightly used, as far as I've ever seen. I've seen plenty of lower denoms in mint condition

So Paulson said they destroyed all their pre GPI records, but didn’t actually destroy them?
If you think a company purchasing another would be ok with the acquired company purposely “destroying” all the records that created its original value, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe whoever said that wanted someone to stop bothering them. It’s possible that certain records were destroyed accidentally, but the theory above is asinine, no?

If you think a company purchasing another would be ok with the acquired company purposely “destroying” all the records that created its original value, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe whoever said that wanted someone to stop bothering them. It’s possible that certain records were destroyed accidentally, but the theory above is asinine, no?
I always thought so, but was never presented evidence to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom