I’m going to need a bigger storage cabinet… (8 Viewers)

I have another 3,500 chips to store and I’m out room…LOL

Cash chips in racks, tourneys in boxes

View attachment 944856

Do they make more units that fit together with your cart? Many of those tool boxes have seperate mid and/or top chest options sold separately...that should give you a few more drawers for storage....
Then you need to sell some...........

Do they make more units that fit together with your cart? Many of those tool boxes have seperate mid and/or top chest options sold separately...that should give you a few more drawers for storage....
Then you need to sell some...........
I booth another one bc I like this one so much. Haha and yes I’m listing a bunch of chips next few days.

Call these guys, they seem to cater to the home market too.

https://www.reldom.com/

1669564881089.gif

I have 2 of these Husky tool cabinets (Husky 27 in. 5-Drawer Roller Cabinet Tool Chest in Textured Black). They are all flat/matte black. They fit 3-4 poker sets perfectly.

Well now I need my third and this model looks discountinued. The new model is different enough it bothers me lol.

I can only search Home Depot by 100 miles @ a time.

Anyone see this one in their local home depot or online? And I can order direct? Would love to have a 3rd to match. Otherwise I think I will just keep an eye on Fbook marketplace and craiglist. This particular Husky (home depot brand) tool cart was available for several years...

Model#: UAT-H-26051
Sku#: 1002879147

Husky 27 in. 5-Drawer Roller Cabinet Tool Chest in Textured Black

61gOur8hi1L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

It retailed around $300. It appears someone has been selling them on Amazon for $1500 and is a scam with bad reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Husky-5-Drawer-Roller-Cabinet-Textured/dp/B07GXVKJ8L

I have 2 of these Husky tool cabinets (Husky 27 in. 5-Drawer Roller Cabinet Tool Chest in Textured Black). They are all flat/matte black. They fit 3-4 poker sets perfectly.

Well now I need my third and this model looks discountinued. The new model is different enough it bothers me lol.

Anyone see this one in their local home depot or online? And I can order direct? Would love to have a 3rd to match. Otherwise I think I will just keep an eye on Fbook marketplace and craiglist. This particular Husky (home depot brand) tool cart was available for several years...

It retailed around $300. It appears someone has been selling them on Amazon for $1500 and is a scam with bad reviews.

Think I found one!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:589efee6-1245-4657-ba66-e1866754fe7e

The search continues. The one I found on facebook doesn't have the side/push rail.

@BearMetal Which Ikea piece is that? Id like to get one myself... looks great.

Found it!

IKEA Havsta; My concern was that the shelves are tempered glass with a wood surround. However, IKEA says they can support up to 42lbs each. So far, so good. I did have to drill the bottom holes myself since the shelf height isn't enough for a 1000 chip acrylic carrier. You can see in my pictures that very bottom is loaded with 3 1000pc carriers b/c I moved the first shelf up a little. The bottom is solid wood, so it can have 100's of pounds on it. The shelves above it only have 2-3 600ct carriers on them.

IKEA Havsta; My concern was that the shelves are tempered glass with a wood surround. However, IKEA says they can support up to 42lbs each. So far, so good. I did have to drill the bottom holes myself since the shelf height isn't enough for a 1000 chip acrylic carrier. You can see in my pictures that very bottom is loaded with 3 1000pc carriers b/c I moved the first shelf up a little. The bottom is solid wood, so it can have 100's of pounds on it. The shelves above it only have 2-3 600ct carriers on them.
I think I'm going to pick one up next time I am near the IKEA.

Those Havsta cabinets are great, I have 3 bases and two top cabinets that I use to display and store my bourbons. They are surprisingly heavy duty for IKEA stuff, actual wood and not particle board like most of their stuff.
I need a 4th ... This is getting out of hand :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My wife just said I've out grew the two I have and I used that as an excuse to look into getting a 4th base and a 3rd top lol can't have bourbon sitting on the floor. I said that or I'll have to start drinking them more haha

Those are really sharp and reasonably priced. But I'm confused about your comment that the shelves are tempered glass. All the shelves look like wood in the photos.

HERE'S A LINK for anyone interested.

Those are really sharp and reasonably priced. But I'm confused about your comment that the shelves are tempered glass. All the shelves look like wood in the photos.

HERE'S A LINK for anyone interested.
The shelves have a wood frame with a glass inlay, here's a picture of mine, please excuse the dust I need to clean lol

IMG_5005.jpg

I love your set up. It was the inspiration for my initial which will be filled sooner than later.
Very nice cappers on top! I'm ghetto and just put my extra bird cages up there. I have no class.

Seriously, it's time to buy a 4th freaking cabinet b/c this place is an endless void of chipping orgasms... I've found that with storage space comes more chips, and then the need for even more storage space! :)

Wild few days chasing the all black matte husky toolboxes. Here’s an update for my poker storage lol!

1) scored a used one on fbook marketplace and agreed to meet 45 min away. A bit beat up, and it’s the 5 drawer toppper for my cart. Should work perfect for my cards, buttons and accessories.

354EADB4-966F-4328-B3E1-3ADB3B84288B.png

2) meanwhile a perfect cart and topper posts on fbook and is sold within minutes. Missed out…damn! Exactly what I needed

983E4CAE-9D43-4F8E-9180-FDE33F325DF4.png

Well I go to pick up the first one (a bit used) and it’s near Home Depot. Let’s go check the floor models even tho what I’m looking for was discontinued a long time ago (all black to match my existing carts)…

F88196B8-0D99-45EB-A66E-35ACB2C73795.jpeg

BOOYAH! JACKPOT! SHIP IT!

8AD21982-F18C-4EDD-B9E9-501AB364D232.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom