HUGE THANK YOU to all you mother F'rs that made this possible!!!! (1 Viewer)

Thank you!!

Memorial Weekend is right around the corner my friend!!
17E1CA5D-673B-41D6-9E9B-F7EF93B09E7C.gif

:cool :tup:

Only missing some quarters for microstakes players like me. These look amazing!
Thanks! The pink 5k would be a good 25 cent chip. :)
giphy.gif

Thanks for the amazing mention Sir. :wow:

I have to say that I love working on this kind of projects where I design the chips and the accessories, so thank you for trusting me on this ! :tup:
You're welcome! And I look forward to a future project!!
Only one thing left to do... sell it off and start over!
:bigbucks: :wow:
Awesome !
Thanks!!

I keep coming back to this thread. I really love what you've done. I just love the ESST chips SOOO much... and you turned it into a specialized custom set for your own club. It's spectacular.

Thank you very much @Changster !! I fell in love with these colors when I first saw the WSOP chips. And then I knew I had to have them when the boat chips came out. :tup:

Awesome chips brother! It’s been an honor getting to splash some pots with these. Big time congratulations on putting this Amazing set together. View attachment 505827View attachment 505832View attachment 505833

Thank you very much brother!! Looking forward to splashing some pots with you at Gunny's in Sept.:tup:

Congratulations man! The set looks amazing and the dealer buttons are gorgeous.

Kudos to everyone who helped you make it a reality. Enjoy playing!

Thank you very much!! Yeah...AP blew me away when I saw the dealer buttons.

Great looking set! Next tourney I will definitely stick around for the cash games after i get knocked out so I can get my hands on these!!!

Thank you!! Looking forward to playing with you again!!

They are fantastic Kevin!! I'm sure we will get years of use out of them!! Im still torn man, I absolutely love the Samurai's... lots of amazing chip set choices when you visit Seeking Alpha Social Club!!

Forever your chipping brother Ben!!
Thank you brother!! I agree...the Samurais rock. AP had some thoughts for improving them. :)

Mockup-SAMURAI-v1.1.jpg
Mockup-SAMURAI-v1.2.jpg

I'm more of an original guy... I love them the way they are but do your thing brother! As long as you're happy!!
LOL...there are no plans to re-label the Samurais. I just let AP know that the Samurai labels were one of my all time favorites, and he mocked that up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom