SOLD Huge Giveaway, Winners Announced, Yay (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to self-nominate, so I'll stay out.

I've given away more than a few chips.

EDIT : thanks so much @JMC9389 , my heart just grew a size or two. Much appreciated

Last edited:
@BGinGA for patiently answering the same question(s) about tournament structures, chip breakdowns, etc over and over and over.
This. I know when I joined I tried searching, but just couldn’t extrapolate breakdowns and such to my particular game.

Of course people tag BG, and of course he answers patiently and in depth. Honestly, it saved my bacon trying to host that first time in a long while.

I don't want to self-nominate, so I'll stay out.

I've given away more than a few chips.

Definitely have the left out feeling, considering the "entrants" , but whatevs
Why not self nominate? Looking to try and cheer up the folks that help make this place better. I’ve seen you do giveaways (without ulterior motive), and you’ve also been one to not forget and return favors from what I’ve seen and heard from others.

I don’t think of those as light, and I don’t think it’s gladhanding to put you in there

Why not self nominate? Looking to try and cheer up the folks that help make this place better. I’ve seen you do giveaways (without ulterior motive), and you’ve also been one to not forget and return favors from what I’ve seen and heard from others.

I don’t think of those as light, and I don’t think it’s gladhanding to put you in there
Thanks for the kind words Jeff! I love PCF!

I spend alot of time on here, and running giveaways gives me joy. That is the only motive. A derive a lot of happiness from this place.

EDIT : I've still got goodies for you too. Don't worry. They are packed, and when you get stateside, you'll receive!:):tup:

I want to nominate a few members who have been kind to me, but the rules were for 1 person, so I'll nominate @grantc54

He has been more than kind to me, and I don't know what all he has done in the years way before I joined. Just a great person, solid contributing member, and he is running a big giveaway at present.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...hotstamp-tournament-t25-t100-plus-more.55395/

I've lost count of the gestures I've been on the receiving end of. Thanks Grant!

Rules? I nominated 6. Going to let that go Jeff? I can't shorten it down
Gotta read lol. Pick one. Someone that’s been meaningful above and beyond, or acted selflessly, or gives you a half chub.

Trying to avoid everyone nominating all their usuals or PCF circle.

or gives you a half chub.
ROFLMAO

Thanks for starting my day Jeff! Hilarious
tenor (24).gif

Gotta read lol. Pick one. Someone that’s been meaningful above and beyond, or acted selflessly, or gives you a half chub.

Trying to avoid everyone nominating all their usuals or PCF circle.

cant do it. all or none

I’ll go ahead and get this started. @Nuhockey up in this bitch for the giveaways he’s done and continues to do. Large or small, random pick or playing hands, he’s been pretty consistent lately at trying to throw some good out there.

Thanks man for giving people something to look forward to.
Thanks for the Nominations Jeff. Much Appreciated. The Persons I would like to nominate on here are @FordPickup92 (Ben can be included too as they are a pair@Ben8257). They are always helping out with Group Buys and running some themselves. They've also in the past offered to do reshipping for people here in the US. Both great members of the community.

Last edited:
@BarrieJ3

How about one nomination per 3k posts? I stand with my 6 nominations
Lol let it go Bill. I love you but the intent of this wasn’t for friends and family, although I know with a lot of long-standing members those lines start to blur and we appreciate each other all that much more.

There’s a coming back to America giveaway in the pipeline, and you can go nuts there.

Lol let it go Bill. I love you but the intent of this wasn’t for friends and family, although I know with a lot of long-standing members those lines start to blur and we appreciate each other all that much more.

There’s a coming back to America giveaway in the pipeline, and you can go nuts there.

lol... I'm out for this one. I can't in good conscious nominate one person

Damn it man!! This Forum is absolutely filled with the most kind hearted people, Brie and I have had soo many pleasant and amazing experiences... I am going to do a few that go above and beyond, but if it's just one!

I nominate @krafticus I don't know a way to thank you for inviting us in as strangers, not only to the PCF mini meetup but also getting us involved in your amazing monthly game, along with several other PCF games in our area. The time you have spent with us showing samples, helping us get started playing circus games! Absolute class act, wonderful man and member of this community!

Second @Lil Tuna has rapidly become one of our best friends not only on PCF, before he even knew who we were he asked for my address and sent me a complete Pick Hobson sample set... Including the coveted Frac!! We have had a blast with him every time we get to play and he is constantly looking out and always willing to help other members! Absolute mad respect!!

Third @pltrgyst well mostly because no one else will! Lmao kidding... so early on when I was getting started buying my Aces chips I put out a wanted add, Larry said how many are you looking to buy? I only needed a few h in hundred to finish and I think he was looking to sell his whole set. He went silent... I sent message after message with no response! Then I got down only needing less than a barrel of each denom to finish... but could take forever! Larry said what's your address! Sent me everything I needed with spares for $1 each!! Since then Larry has not only been a fantastic guy to me, but also very kind to Brie!!

I still have a whole list but I'm at work! In myself and thank you for the opportunity!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Damn it man!! This Forum is absolutely filled with the most kind hearted people, Brie and I have had soo many pleasant and amazing experiences... I am going to do a few that go above and beyond, but if it's just one!

I nominate @krafticus I don't know a way to thank you for inviting us in as strangers, not only to the PCF mini meetup but also getting us involved in your amazing monthly game, along with several other PCF games in our area. The time you have spent with us showing samples, helping us get started playing circus games! Absolute class act, wonderful man and member of this community!

Second @Lil Tuna has rapidly become one of our best friends not only on PCF, before he even knew who we were he asked for my address and sent me a complete Pick Hobson sample set... Including the coveted Frac!! We have had a blast with him every time we get to play and he is constantly looking out and always willing to help other members! Absolute mad respect!!

Third @pltrgyst well mostly because no one else will! Lmao kidding... so early on when I was getting started buying my Aces chips I put out a wanted add, Larry said how many are you looking to buy? I only needed a few h in hundred to finish and I think he was looking to sell his whole set. He went silent... I sent message after message with no response! Then I got down only needing less than a barrel of each denom to finish... but could take forever! Larry said what's your address! Sent me everything I needed with spares for $1 each!! Since then Larry has not only been a fantastic guy to me, but also very kind to Brie!!

I still have a whole list but I'm at work! In myself and thank you for the opportunity!
Fellow Chipper Ben

I agree with all of those nominations btw!

Thanks for the Nominations Jeff. Much Appreciated. The Persons I would like to nominate on here are @FordPickup92 (Ben can be included too as they are a pair@Ben8257). They are always helping out with Group Buys and running some themselves. They've also in the past offered to do reshipping for people here in the US. Both great members of the community.

be careful, Jeff will holler at you just like he did me. Your only allowed to nominate one person :(

be careful, Jeff will holler at you just like he did me. Your only allowed to nominate one person :(
Just trying to get some fresh blood in here, instead of having the same exact people that are entered into every giveaway. Kinda waters down the "amazing feats of kindness" when we just list everyone.

(Hey Bill, when you spend your winnings from the week of poker on doing a giveaway for others, I won't tell you how to do it! Still love you.)

Just trying to get some fresh blood in here, instead of having the same exact people that are entered into every giveaway. Kinda waters down the "amazing feats of kindness" when we just list everyone.

(Hey Bill, when you spend your winnings from the week of poker on doing a giveaway for others, I won't tell you how to do it! Still love you.)

Your game, your rules. I get it dude. I was trying to help by pointing that out to @Ben8257 is all. He seems like a nice guy so I don't want him disqualified like me.

Your game, your rules. I get it dude. I was trying to help by pointing that out to @Ben8257 is all. He seems like a nice guy so I don't want him disqualified like me.
Shhhhh. Noones "disqualified". Maybe your whole list will get something :whistle: :whistling:

Now Back to the Giveaway! More Items Have Been Listed! It's Pretty BA!

It's gotta be @Kensco. He kept helping me on and on with design work and kept refusing to accept any payment. I owe him a lot of beers, but hopefully this shout out will actually get him something!

Myself? Ehhhhh.... Well....oh yes! Last time @HMK hosted a poker night I did not pocket any of his chips for my personal collection!

Or was it the one before? Can't really remember.

Does that count?

Out, I guess... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom