• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine hub molders unite! (1 Viewer)

Head the warning. They will make you broke. Lol.

I was thinking strongly of buying these, but tbh I have tons of $1s and $5s on similar molds (md50 diasqr) and the other higher denom color is useless to any of my sets.
Go for it. Hope you get a good deal.

I love old school chips.

If it was PBJ, I would be all over it but I like my peanut butter before jam and not the other way around. Good Luck

Last edited:
I have a bid but only because it was so low and they look great. I don't really "need them". I will bow out if you really want them @bones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-200-Poker-Chips-1s-20s-Clay-JPB-Red-Yellow-Mason-Co/222663320112?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

or not..

I'm working on my hub mold set and do not want to bid against the forum...

anyone already bidding as I have and I'll stop--just say the word..

otherwise I am all over it..

thanks!

bones

I don't understand your post. You don't want to bid if anyone else is bidding? Or do you not want anyone else to bid, because you are?

Do you know the seller is not a poster on this forum? Would that matter?

I don't understand your post. You don't want to bid if anyone else is bidding? Or do you not want anyone else to bid, because you are?

Do you know the seller is not a poster on this forum? Would that matter?[/QUOTE

]
My thought was if somebody from here was already bidding I would step back and not bid and if the coast was clear I would be letting people know that I was interested in bidding on it.

If the seller was on here I would love to have the chance to make a good faith offer for the chips.

Weird. If it were being done via PM, that is one thing, but something feels wrong about it being openly discussed on a public forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom