SOLD HSI tourney set (split pricing available) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Alright, here we go.

Breakdown:

200 100 x new primary $25s
200 140 x new primary $100s
100 60 x new primary $500s
100 x new primary $1ks
40 x secondary $5ks

Price: $4,000USD $3,300 USD delivered CAN/US (overseas likely possible at extra cost). Paypal F&F in USD is preferred. Insurance will only cover less than half the value. Buyer assumes risk once the chips are dropped off.

If all are accounted for I believe I will split. Split pricing as follows:

$25s: $1.25/chip
$100s: $5/chip
$500s: $6/chip
$1000s: $12/chip
$5000s: only available with set

Priority will go to those taking the most chips.

Some of the $25s are a bit warped, the occasional $500 is too and really not much else. Happy to provide more pictures upon request.

If there happen to be multiple people interested in buying the set within roughly the next 24 hours I will randomly choose one of those buyers. If there are zero people interested I don't know what I'll do yet.

Will also entertain trades for Jack Cinci secondary 5ks or possibly primary 25ks. May prioritize these if any offers are made.

HSI set.jpg
HSI racked.png
HSI splash.jpg

Racks not included.

Thanks

Last edited:
Alright, here we go.

Breakdown:

200 x new primary $25s
200 x new primary $100s
100 x new primary $500s
100 x new primary $1ks
40 x secondary $5ks

Price: $4,000USD delivered CAN/US (overseas likely possible at extra cost). Paypal F&F in USD is preferred. Insurance will only cover less than half the value. Buyer assumes risk once the chips are dropped off.

Some of the $25s are a bit warped, the occasional $500 is too and really not much else. Happy to provide more pictures upon request.

If there happen to be multiple people interested in buying the set within roughly the next 24 hours I will randomly choose one of those buyers. If there are zero people interested I don't know what I'll do yet.

Will also entertain trades for Jack Cinci secondary 5ks or possibly primary 25ks. May prioritize these if any offers are made.

View attachment 674716View attachment 674714View attachment 674717

Racks not included.

Thanks
beautiful set Frank

Paypal F&F in USD is preferred. Insurance will only cover less than half the value. Buyer assumes risk once the chips are dropped off.

In my experience any shipping insurance is always a contract between the shipping company and the sender. When you say buyer assumes risk are you saying if the chips never arrive or they arrive damaged that you will not cover any losses or just half of the losses? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Alright, here we go.

Breakdown:

200 x new primary $25s
200 x new primary $100s
100 x new primary $500s
100 x new primary $1ks
40 x secondary $5ks

Price: $4,000USD delivered CAN/US (overseas likely possible at extra cost). Paypal F&F in USD is preferred. Insurance will only cover less than half the value. Buyer assumes risk once the chips are dropped off.

View attachment 674716View attachment 674714View attachment 674717

Racks not included.

Thanks
I wish I was rich

In my experience any shipping insurance is always a contract between the shipping company and the sender. When you say buyer assumes risk are you saying if the chips never arrive or they arrive damaged that you will not cover any losses or just half of the losses? Asking for a friend.

I am saying the maximum coverage I can put on the chips will only cover part of the value. I will put in a claim if need be but I've honestly never heard of a story where that was successful here. I cannot cover any from my own pocket.

That being said I've never had an issue (never sent anything overseas to date) and will always pack the chips well. I guess the main thing I'm trying to say is there will always be some risk involved with international shipments. Pretty sure the same can be said for domestic shipments too just to a lesser degree.

I think I will leave this set available for another 24 hours or so. If nobody takes it I will likely sell off a select few extras (something like 60-100 $25s, 60 $100s and 40 $500s) and will also offer sec $5s/$25s/$500s. Pricing will come at that point but my preference would go towards someone taking the most chips.

does my calling dibs if split on the 25's apply? i'll take both racks if so.

I want everything accounted for before splitting. Current interest is the following:

200 x primary $25s @CDC 200
200 x primary $100s @CDC 100
100 x primary $500s @CDC 40
100 x primary $1ks

I typically sell chips in sets or "bundles" so I'm not sure how people normally treat splits. I was going to give priority to the people that wanted the most chips. Full set purchase still trumps everyone.

Interested in two barrels of $25 if they become available again.

I split off a few chips. This is what's left:

100 x $25s
140 x $100s
60 x $500s
100 x $1ks
40 x $5ks

Willing to sell all for $3300 delivered if there is any interest. This time if splitting I really want all accounted for. Refer to OP.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom