SOLD HSI secondary snappers/fracs- 140 chips PRICE REDUCED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
HSI secondary snappers (140 total) (82 cleaned in top pic and relabeled with Gear laminated labels, not overlabeled). (58 uncleaned in middle pic with $2.50 inlays intact). +161 Gear labels pictured at bottom
1673466400929.png
1673466401327.png
1673466401946.png

Some of these chips may need some flattening and/or cleaning. There is a lot of info on these chips on the forum, such as theories on the origin of the yellow residue and cleaning techniques.

Feel free to ask any questions or for more pic. No splits

Now $250 shipped
PPFF preferred.

Post interest in thread then PM

Last edited:
Dude I was literally just checking this post out and got an alert that you mentioned me hahah. I think I did find them. Thanks for the mention and these are sweet.

Also interested in a trade for something that has been already labeled as an IG quarter as that is what I would use the Paris $2s for

Price reduced to $300 shipped US
I am already going to the post office tomorrow so these will go out ASAP

Would take a nice barrel of relabeled fracs, shipped to EU, if possible and if split. MP sent.

Apologies I’m new here, what does HSI mean for? Horse Shoe ….?

Lol, it’s on the face of the chips. Horseshoe Southern Indiana.
But I get your confusion, there are so many HSx and Jack this and that, that I almost never know what they are talking about without pictures.

Lol, it’s on the face of the chips. Horseshoe Southern Indiana.
But I get your confusion, there are so many HSx and Jack this and that, that I almost never know what they are talking about without pictures.
Haha it’s taking me a minute to figure it all out myself.

Man I've bought 4 racks and a couple barrels in the past 24 hrs, and was hoping not to get anything for a minute. Somebody buy these please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom