SOLD Damaged HSI Secondary Snappers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is a DIBS sale.

Recently got these back from a chips-for-cleaning swap I made soon after Jim’s original Sunday Snapper Sale. They're not gonna work for me.

(300) HSI secondary snappers, nearly all with varying degrees of TSP/Ultrasonic damage. The good news is they have been cleaned and I see no evidence of transferable orange film aside from varying chip stains. Most of the labels are gone, some are hanging on by a thread.
  • (100) have been hand-sorted. Many of these chips, though, are still “slightly overcooked”, evidenced by a softened hat & cane imprint and inner bevel. Maybe even some subtle micro-blisters/bubbles. Varying, inconsistent colors from bleached to dark yellow stained. But overall the best of the bunch.
  • The (200) remaining chips range in condition from “faint visible TSP/US damage” to “full-on GoT Greyscale-infected”. One barrel appears to have been oiled with something -- not sure if it’s mineral oil. Some might be salvageable, others are just trashed.
Asking $150+ship CONUS VM or PPFF or USDC for all (300), considerably less than I originally paid for my full lot back in Jan 2021. You’re effectively paying for a sorted rack with the chance at salvaging an additional rack. Or just toss all (300) into play, I dunno. Just not a job for me.

Apologies for the long ad but I’ll reiterate BUYER BEWARE. Your purchasing AS-IS and I don’t want to see these again or be told I didn’t describe them properly. If you order “rare” and complain when it comes out “medium-rare”, these chips aren’t for you.

4HZReVv.jpg

3PjMkFd.jpg

Gb6jHXz.jpg

XckGWAA.jpg

FvRlEul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom