Cancelled HSI secondary cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already a sick progression for a set - amazing lineup here.
I suppose my listed set is only part of the whole story. Perhaps I'll need add some high denom spice to these. Kind of don't want to...but if that's what it takes....:confused:unsure:
20210211_133311.jpg

I'll add in a rack of mint $25 sec...60 have been cleaned and lightly edge oiled. I'm an oil fiend. It is what it is. But there you have it ....

NEW PRICE !! - $1850 + shipping

Geez, you are local.

You can come to my Covid free poker room and pick these up...pay me in Canadian too!!!!

Maybe I'll let you shop. I've got a fair amount of trinkets and samples...and a few other sets...and Primary Hundos;):eek:
I’m building a set for first time right now so I’m open to anything! I have about 1/2 done already

Geez, you are local.

You can come to my Covid free poker room and pick these up...pay me in Canadian too!!!!

Maybe I'll let you shop. I've got a fair amount of trinkets and samples...and a few other sets...and Primary Hundos;):eek:
did someone say samples?

So you need only high denoms?
Honestly I’m open to anything, RHC set and don’t care about going unconventional with color denoms as relabeling. I’m set for 25s, 1s and have a rack of snappers that I was considering relabeling as 5s (it’s a micro game set) and going light blues for fracs (don’t have yet) but just open to whatever for relabel set

So you need only high denoms?
I’m open to anything tbh, I have greens and a rack of pinks plus a barrel of black.. prob have my 1s sorted as well. open to anything for relabeling- don’t really care about conventional denoms

I’m open to anything tbh, I have greens and a rack of pinks plus a barrel of black.. prob have my 1s sorted as well. open to anything for relabeling- don’t really care about conventional denoms
I really just have the 2 sets for sale now. I don't have any other broken racks. All my other sets are completed and not for sale really.

I don't think I'll be able to sort you out in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom