Cancelled HSI secondary cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
All the chips are MINT as sold by TCR. The Lady Luck fracs were sold to me as unplayed.

Sorry for the bad photo..
16150588394612593788788386439731.jpg

100 x $0.50 (lady luck fracs)
400 x $1 Secondary
400 x $5 Secondary
100 x $25 Secondary

$1850 + shipping
- PayPal Friends (G&S okay for 4.2% that BUYER will pay)

**NOT A DIBS SALE**

Please post your interest in the thread and if there is more than one interested buyer, I'll run some sort of draw. I'll leave it up til Tuesday sometime.

EDIT : I should mention, all good to post splits, but there will be no splitting by me in this case. I want to ship to one place or I put em back on the shelf. If they don't sell, I'll look at selling something else.:)

Last edited:
If it does end up getting split in the US, you know where to send it for distribution.

GLWS buddy.
Thank you Zaki! You da man!

Here is how I arrived at my price...for clarity...

Fracs - $300 (this is my landed cost whether it is agreeable or not. Totally understand if it's too high, but I'll keep em happily)
$1s - $450 ($112.50/rack)
$5s - $1000($225/rack)

Ahh... I'm sorry, I was being silly and calling dibs on the collection you were alluding to, not calling dibs on this sale. It occurred to me immediately after hitting "post reply" how that could be misconstrued! Sorry Nav!
I totally got it Conor. I didn't think you were dibsing bro! I gave ya some love because I loved the premise of the dibs!

Okay, so to try to get this sold via split, I see the following, and feel free to back out if you didn't like the prices. I didnt initially post them in the ad.

80 to 100 5's if split please
Noted sir
1 rack of $5 and 1 rack of $1 if split
Noted sir
Interested in the 100 lady luck.
Noted sir
I'm sorry. You can still call dibs for pieces. Ill consider your post as it was a line up. Let me know again, I forget...what did you need? Hope you can split something here..at this spot in the line, 2 racks of $5s available and 3 racks of $1s
2 racks of fives and fracs if split!
Okay. Waiting on @Cwaters425 to maybe split some. Noted as backup. Backup for fracs.
3 barrels of $5s if split dop. :)
No barrels. Sorry man
Interest in Fracs if split, possibly a rack of 5s
Double backup for fracs..noted. backup rack of $5s. .noted

Wha
Okay, so to try to get this sold via split, I see the following, and feel free to back out if you didn't like the prices. I didnt initially post them in the ad.

Noted sir

Noted sir

Noted sir

I'm sorry. You can still call dibs for pieces. Ill consider your post as it was a line up. Let me know again, I forget...what did you need? Hope you can split something here..at this spot in the line, 2 racks of $5s available and 3 racks of $1s

Okay. Waiting on @Cwaters425 to maybe split some. Noted as backup. Backup for fracs.

No barrels. Sorry man

Whats the split price for each rack

Noted sir

Noted sir

Noted sir

No barrels. Sorry man

I'm in for 80 5s or 100 if it makes it easier. Thanks

:LOL: :laugh: Thank you Zaki! You da man!

Here is how I arrived at my price...for clarity...

Fracs - $300 (this is my landed cost whether it is agreeable or not. Totally understand if it's too high, but I'll keep em happily)
$1s - $450 ($112.50/rack)
$5s - $1000($225/rack)
$225 per rack would make $900, not $1,000 unless my math is wrong, but the last math class I took many many years ago was Calculus 2.... I would say I’m safe to say I’m right on my math :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom