SOLD HSI Secondary $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
too far away for me, i only need 50, somehow ended up with a half rack of these i need to fill :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I should have paired the $1s with the $5s I sold. Shot myself in the foot. Got this 100 chips that have no chance at any redemption in my home. Sucks. Oh well, at least they weren't costly. I've got a few other racks that serve no purpose and cost way more. What am I doing really?!???:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Yep, I should have paired the $1s with the $5s I sold. Shot myself in the foot. Got this 100 chips that have no chance at any redemption in my home. Sucks. Oh well, at least they weren't costly. I've got a few other racks that serve no purpose and cost way more. What am I doing really?!???:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::unsure:
My other option was thinking about using my 40 of my 50 as a t1 base for another heads up set

How about I add in a minty barrel of $25 Secondary??? Buy the $1s and $25s. Not splitting of course. Hoping to move them for the great combined price of $170USD +SHIPPING

Barrel added to the OP.
20210407_105402.jpg

These are sold! Awesome! Thanks

No orphans here! They've got a new lease on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom