216   0   0
I have this rack of Mint $1s for grabs.
20210407_085459.jpg

20210407_085506.jpg

$120 + ship
Paypal Friends in USD$ please

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and dibs a rack of the $5s for the user @Phyzyl

He has really been asking me for a while to split a rack. I keep refusing and I feel bad for listing while he's logged off.

I prefer a sale of the full set. Preference to a full sale. Will split it all up if needed after some time has passed .

Dibs on rack of LL fracs if split, and depending on price. I have a us shipping address.

Edit, got excited and seen not for sale, but still interested if you decide to sell later down the track, GLWS.:)

@Phyzyl , whenever you see this, let me know if you want a rack of $5s. I reserved for ya. If so, I'll proceed with splitting this stuff up..

Nice availability for Canadians.

I'd suggest tying a rack of $5 chips to also purchasing a rack of $1's if not buying the whole set to avoid being stuck with orphan 1s that take longer to sell.

Good luck with the sale.

Nice availability for Canadians.

I'd suggest tying a rack of $5 chips to also purchasing a rack of $1's if not buying the whole set to avoid being stuck with orphan 1s that take longer to sell.

Good luck with the sale.
A fabulous idea. Would have helped if stupid old me thought things through. I'm usually posting sales when im deranged and working nightshifts. Probably not smart but that's what happens. Hahahah!

Well, hopefully they are mostly sold! If I end up with orphan $1s, I'll let them have a spot on my shelf. They'll not be treated unfairly. I'll still love them

Bump!

Would love to get my last rack of HSI into a warm loving home. They don't have any chance at a future with me.

1 rack left. Secondary $1s. $125 + ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom