SOLD HSI Primary (Used) Set. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. A barrel of the 100's. The edge spots match my regimental colors nicely. I'll take a rack of one's of needed as well.

Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 300px-PWOR_Camp_Flag.jpg
    300px-PWOR_Camp_Flag.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 102
As the chipping train keeps running, I’d like to update my requests:
- still in for $500s (no change from previous)
- upping request for for $5s to two racks max
- releasing request for $100s
- complimentary to @Ocharacato ’s request, I’m in for the remaining $1ks and $5ks
- still in for orphan barrels that may remain to complete coverage

Carry on!

Last edited:
Are those $100s still available? I've got a stimmy burning a hole in my pocket.

If you need a canadian reshipper and I end up getting a decent number of chips I’d be up for the job as long as the total value isn’t sky high ( doesn’t seem there are too many Canadians buying ).
Important to note though is that whoever gets the initial shipment will be getting boned with duties so others would have to factor that in. Should be 13% from what I’ve read but I have no experience shipping to/from Australia.

Well if its not too late I would throw my name in the ring for a few racks. Might be able to host soon from the sounds of it, so I'd like to finish off my first real set. I'd definitely be interested in one or two racks of 1s and 5s. Also I'd take a rack of 25s and 100s of possible. Thanks @davislane for giving so many the opportunity to complete our sets, these chips are awesome.

@davislane
just wanted to check to see if this is still happening so i can know what/whether to pull the trigger on if/when it comes up for sale.

just checked and there are 5 people from canada looking for chips in here.
so the order would easily be enough to fill a MFRB (or whatever the local equivalent may be) to minimize shipping costs.

Note to self. An auction for the entire lot would have been way easier and quicker!
Almost certainly, but I really respect your initial commitment to doing this in a way that would help people grow their sets. It’s people like you in collector communities that make the world a better place.

Reactions: CDC
@davislane
do you want help making a spreadsheet? there's more demand than supply for pretty much every denom so you just have to give me the parameters of what sized lots to break them into, ill give you the name list of names who've expressed interest and in what quantity, and then you can pull the trigger on the random number generator.

or if you're having second thoughts about the pricing/shipping - i can't speak for everyone, but i'd be fine with adjusted prices. tbh i'd prefer it since it would mean i'd be able to get more of what i want.

@davislane
do you want help making a spreadsheet? there's more demand than supply for pretty much every denom so you just have to give me the parameters of what sized lots to break them into, ill give you the name list of names who've expressed interest and in what quantity, and then you can pull the trigger on the random number generator.

or if you're having second thoughts about the pricing/shipping - i can't speak for everyone, but i'd be fine with adjusted prices. tbh i'd prefer it since it would mean i'd be able to get more of what i want.
built the spreadsheet. everyone loaded. have looked at it a few times how to slice it up to help as many people. Im fine with the prices. Was never about the money. I bit off a little more than I could chew. Basically, there are 3 main interested areas. USA, Canada, and Singapore with 1 or two random euro countries which probably don't want to eat the postage.

There is also the flip-flopping in my mind of wanting to keep a small set ~400-600 chips as this was my first set of Paulson's etc.

Chipping is hard.

built the spreadsheet. everyone loaded. have looked at it a few times how to slice it up to help as many people. Im fine with the prices. Was never about the money. I bit off a little more than I could chew. Basically, there are 3 main interested areas. USA, Canada, and Singapore with 1 or two random euro countries which probably don't want to eat the postage.

There is also the flip-flopping in my mind of wanting to keep a small set ~400-600 chips as this was my first set of Paulson's etc.

Chipping is hard.
great to hear. not sure how the lottery is being done but seeing as there are now about a half dozen people jockeying for the 25's ideally i'd also put myself on the list for 5's (as many as possible). if your list is already complete no problem but if possible stick me in.

Not looking great for the European side of things by the sounds of it. Any idea what postage might be? And probably shooting myself a bit in the foot with this as reduces number of chips available but think you should keep a small set for yourself. if you regret it later it will suck and be a pain and expensive to replace. If you change your mind you can still sell them at a later date

LOL, the cost for shipping to Europe is no issue, i can’t buy these chips anywhere else than from the US right now...

Please rethink before you decide! :cautious:

Last edited:
I think the issue is more that he said he’d bite the bullet on shipping to reshippers and another package going to Europe would be another international mfrb or equivalent for 2ish racks. If he wants to put euros into the pool I’m sure someone would be ok accepting on your behalf with the commitment of selling at same prices + international shipping + proportional share of shipping from reshipper (though at that point cost gets to wtf levels).

Going to release me previous dibs on 5s and 25s as I’ve found already, but still want in on the 3 barrels of 500s. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom