How should I decorate (1 Viewer)

Sisu41

Pair
Reaction score
As Christmas is approaching, I want to ask for gifts that I can use for my basement. What do you use to improve your poker room at home?

Hot dog roller.
IMG_8065.jpeg

This is my parents basement
And he's joking, we figured it was your parent's basement.

Instead of decorating their basement, work on other stuff. Ask for books about poker, or cards or something. You have your whole life to decorate a poker table or room of your own someday. If you're set on decorating, posters or paintings you like.

I’m sure your dad would love a stripper pole. I know I would.
Whenever there's an option to say a creepy thing, you never miss a chance!

And he's joking, we figured it was your parent's basement.

Instead of decorating their basement, work on other stuff. Ask for books about poker, or cards or something. You have your whole life to decorate a poker table or room of your own someday. If you're set on decorating, posters or paintings you like.

Whenever there's an option to say a creepy thing, you never miss a chance!
You are so kind for noticing!…I really do try.

Custom made whip sword. One of the guys here with a nice setup has LOTR replicas on the wall of poker room, looks dope.

Lol not sure your players love Disney, but wth.

Smartest thing is to put a purple dildo in the fridge, among the beer bottles.
You can judge your friends's sense of humour (especially female ones) by their reaction when they go grab a beer. :)

Honestly, I've known most of the players since elementary school, I don't think they would not come because of no decorations. I'd probably like a better table though

Table and comfy chairs are what your players will like the best. Once you have that, a mini fridge for the drinks, then perhaps a tabletop ice maker, then for those obsessed, a hotdog roller lol.
As far as decorations, pick a theme and go with it.
My original poker room theme was my favorite hockey team. I had custom cloth of an ice rink with their logo at center ice, a ceiling light with led clock in each side, that looked like a hockey rink scoreboard. The beer taps on the side of the built in wall fridge are for decoration only. They are not hooked to kegs.
Of course having yor favorite beer lighted signs are never a bad thing. I have since changed my room theme, but here is what it used to look like. I'm sure you can do an awesome room.

Attachments

• 20221109_155036.jpg
    20221109_155036.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 22
  • poker clock.jpg
    poker clock.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20230904_153535.jpg
    20230904_153535.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom