SOLD Hot stamped unicorn chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeWhoWouldPun

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Short story: 499 plastic unicorn chips, $30 shipped

I tried to write a fun intro referencing missing out on the Santa Ysabel chips, C&C Music Factory, and/or just a love for unicorns but the jokes fell flat. Instead, here is a boring post for some unicorn chips.

I bought them with the intention of putting a fun label on them in order to appeal to my children but the chips won't accept a label without milling (I was new and didn't know better; now I know better and don't have time). They have been played with--maybe 3 hands of blackjack and then they were used to make designs, a snowman, and I forget what else on a carpeted floor. The fun of trying to play cards with children...

Breakdown:
150 white
124 red
125 green
100 black

I will throw in a random red ceramic chip to make the reds fit in a rack (racks not included). $30 shipped unless you would like to pay more.

Unicorn front.jpg
Unicorn group.jpg

Either (or both) of these chips available to the winner to fill that rack of reds.

IMG_20200507_075205645.jpg
IMG_20200507_075224630.jpg

The chip on the left is a darker red with different hotstamps (and foil colors) on each side. The chip on the right is more of an orangey red and looks like it'll match the set better.

Either (or both) of these chips available to the winner to fill that rack of reds.

View attachment 454214View attachment 454215

The chip on the left is a darker red with different hotstamps (and foil colors) on each side. The chip on the right is more of an orangey red and looks like it'll match the set better.
Cool gesture! It appears the chip on the right matches but will know more when I receive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom