SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are the fracs?
I'll be using the blue ones until I come up with a better idea
IMG_0600.jpg

Hi all,

Where are you all getting your tracking numbers from? I ordered a small number of chips the other day just to see what they were like, so they are probably not shipped yet.

Hi all,

Where are you all getting your tracking numbers from? I ordered a small number of chips the other day just to see what they were like, so they are probably not shipped yet.

You will get a tracking number sent to your email once Jim has one ready for your order.

Hi all,

I’m in the same boat.

Hi all,

You’ll get them through your PayPal email, he still isn’t done mailing the initial buys so won’t get to anyone’s orders placed after last Sunday this week (I’d assume). Jim does an amazing job at getting packages out ASAP so don’t fret or think you’ve been overlooked he’s probably just got +150,000 chips to ship.

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow but for the past 36 hours, they’re stalled in the Salt Lake City USPS facility. :(

You’ll get them through your PayPal email, he still isn’t done mailing the initial buys so won’t get to anyone’s orders placed after last Sunday this week (I’d assume). Jim does an amazing job at getting packages out ASAP so don’t fret or think you’ve been overlooked he’s probably just got +150,000 chips to ship.
Thanks, I was not thinking I was overlooked at all. Only placed my small order two or three days ago, and I know he had a bunch before me and took some time off, just didn't know how the notification came. Thanks for the answer.

View attachment 539939

my package strays further away from me :(
Sorry mate,

I'm a bit confused about your post here...

This is a pretty normal route for an international package. It's gonna go to New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or LA to leave the country. There may be another port or two I missed, but nothing to stress about.

Just my .02

Out for delivery, a day earlier than tracking initially showed!

I'm going away for the weekend, but now I'm almost staying at work longer than necessary just so I can make it a point to swing past home on my way out of town. Unfortunately, my mail usually doesn't come til 3:00-4:00 PM, so I anticipate I'll run out of patience.

Sorry mate,

I'm a bit confused about your post here...

This is a pretty normal route for an international package. It's gonna go to New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or LA to leave the country. There may be another port or two I missed, but nothing to stress about.

Just my .02

sorry I am just being a bit impatient since this is my first decent sized order of chips

Utah to San Fran was just going in the opposite direction to London, but its moving at least! :)

sorry I am just being a bit impatient since this is my first decent sized order of chips

Utah to San Fran was just going in the opposite direction to London, but its moving at least! :)
Mine also went to San Fran prior to export. Not abnormal at all.
Being in Canada,

I must endure the same tests of patience as you do.

We all will get our goodies!!! I've got a good feeling!!:)

Mine arrived a day before USPS said they would.....YAY!!!!

HSI chips.jpg

And thanks a million Jim for the quick shipping on this HUGE sale. That, and all you do for the PCF community, is much appreciated!! If there is ever a PCF Hall of Fame, you should be the first inductee!!

Last edited:
Mine arrived a day before USPS said they would.....YAY!!!!

View attachment 540139

And thanks a million Jim for the quick shipping on this HUGE sale. That, and all you do for the PCF community, is much appreciated!! If there is ever a PCF Hall of Fame, you should be the first inductee!!
You got the best of each denom $1-$100, IMO (the $500 is a tough call as both are great). If I would've ordered a set, these are the chip I would've gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom