SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t be happier!!!
The 5s and 25s are like a dream come true!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If my first name starts with ‘K’ and I haven’t received an email yet, does that mean I messed up my order somehow?

Mine starts with M and I haven’t heard anything either.
Everything is supposed to mailed out by tomorrow, I’m sure ours will be in that batch.

The condition of the secondary chips look pretty good in the photos above. I went all secondary chips after vacillating between them and the primary chips for two solid days. I believe I made the right decision. Cannot wait until Friday when they arrive.
2070D958-C701-46F7-B206-589BEA6E1C18.jpeg

All orders will be shipped by tomorrow, except for the 2 orders which are still awaiting payment. 288 orders!! Thanks to everyone for a successful sale and thanks for your patience in shipping. I've been pulling 12 hour days since Sunday to get everything out.

All orders will be shipped by tomorrow, except for the 2 orders which are still awaiting payment. 288 orders!! Thanks to everyone for a successful sale and thanks for your patience in shipping. I've been pulling 12 hour days since Sunday to get everything out.
More orders to come.....don’t go anywhere

Thanks Jim. I looked forward to receiving my very first set of Paulsons. You can have a well earned rest then everyone will want to know when the rest of the chippees are coming!
I saw lots of new names on the orders! So happy to see the new customers! Enjoy the chips...it's just the beginning

So I'm seeing a lot of pictures of secondaries. Any particular reason why? Did folks just prefer them, or is there something more appealing about secondaries vs. primaries outside of personal taste?

You deserve some time off Jim, thanks

I’m pretty new to the forum but I’d just like to say thank you for all your hard work. This was very fun and exciting to be a part of. You didn’t need to break your back over this but you did and that says a lot about who you are. Thank you

ps: I can’t wait to see what comes next :wow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom