SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
favourite stack so far in person?
I would have to say I really like the secondary 25's. The stack seems a little bit lighter than the rest of the chips and they just have a good feel and look to them. I don't have a scale that can weigh them. The white/purple 1's also look a lot better than I expected. I will be buying another rack of each of these if they are still available when I get my next paycheck.

The secondary 5k's are also very impressive. I bought these for someone else, but I may just have to keep them. Here is a picture with the 5k's included:
chips2.jpg

I would have to say I really like the secondary 25's. The stack seems a little bit lighter than the rest of the chips and they just have a good feel and look to them. I don't have a scale that can weigh them. The white/purple 1's also look a lot better than I expected. I will be buying another rack of each of these if they are still available when I get my next paycheck.

The secondary 5k's are also very impressive. I bought these for someone else, but I may just have to keep them.

I am glad to hear that, the secondary 25s looked good in alot of pictures I saw and the white purple 1s do look fairly sharp and minimal.

The secondary 5k's are also very impressive. I bought these for someone else, but I may just have to keep them. Here is a picture with the 5k's included:View attachment 538862

Moar $5k pr0n please. Bet those look fantastic stacked.

I ended up placing multiple orders on the 20th. I received my shipping notification yesterday. Did I hear that orders will be combined and shipping will be refunded? If so, when does that usually happen?

The secondary 5k's are also very impressive. I bought these for someone else, but I may just have to keep them. Here is a picture with the 5k's included:View attachment 538862
Damn it...now I want those $1s

Microstakes limit game?

@realcdn No you’re right. I panicked at 2am and bought without calculating the correct amounts. I was thinking if people wanted to play 25c/50c I’d need a bunch of quarters. I can unload the extras I suppose or maybe I’ll just implement ante’s or extra blinds :wtf:

@realcdn No you’re right. I panicked at 2am and bought without calculating the correct amounts. I was thinking if people wanted to play 25c/50c I’d need a bunch of quarters. I can unload the extras I suppose or maybe I’ll just implement ante’s or extra blinds :wtf:

Oh I see... that sucks.

For a typical 25/50 game, I would normally only use a rack of quarters (120 at most, if 10 players). Either 8 or 12 is plenty, as they are mostly just used for posting the blinds. The "workhorse" chip at these stakes usually ends up being the $1, or even the $5!

Lot's of great set breakdown threads on here... for my 0.50/1.00 games, I subscribe to the 100/200/400/80/20 breakdown! This works fine for 25c/50c as well I think, but if that was my main game, I would probably add more $1's, something like 100/300/300/80/20

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have no problem unloading the extra's!

Cheers

Are the colors in this photo accurate? That secondary 25 looks a lot more green in this photo than in any other I've seen.

Also, I would love to see a close-up side stack view like this from someone who bought used primaries. :D Please, please?
IMG_20200923_161229.jpg

You may be right as the green seems a touch lighter than the original shot. I am using a Google pixel and the first photo was taken next to an open window for some natural lighting. I am not using any filters that I am aware of.

Oh I see... that sucks.

For a typical 25/50 game, I would normally only use a rack of quarters (120 at most, if 10 players). Either 8 or 12 is plenty, as they are mostly just used for posting the blinds. The "workhorse" chip at these stakes usually ends up being the $1, or even the $5!

Lot's of great set breakdown threads on here... for my 0.50/1.00 games, I subscribe to the 100/200/400/80/20 breakdown! This works fine for 25c/50c as well I think, but if that was my main game, I would probably add more $1's, something like 100/300/300/80/20

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have no problem unloading the extra's!

Cheers

Great info, I feel like such a noob, even worse I recently moved to TN so I don’t even have a regular game lol. I think what I’ll do is clean them all up and hand pick my favorites, then sell the others all clean and spiffy.
I kinda want to reduce my order size but I’ve already modified once by adding (wait for it) more $25’s... (secondary colors x20 to use as actual $25 chips; and a single secondary 100 for the BIG BOY chip)
CCD424BE-50DE-46D0-9DD9-FF4A91D1241F.jpeg

One of the previous 712 posts mentioned someone with 43mm racks in stock. Can someone repost the link please? :)

The condition of the secondary chips look pretty good in the photos above. I went all secondary chips after vacillating between them and the primary chips for two solid days. I believe I made the right decision. Cannot wait until Friday when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom