SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love pics of rack too if possible... mainly the primary 5s. Thank you. Im in that is for sure

Jim, can we see pictures of chips in barrels? I would like to see what stacks of barrels look like from the side. Thanks.

nice prices.

i'll gambol and see if what i want is available after the first hour... but it sure will be tempting as i will have a week to change my mind.

I want in but have to miss the sale for my kids bday party. If anyone wants to add my chips to your order to hit percentages let me know.... long shot but here my breakdown...

.25 = 80-100
1s = 200
5s = 200ish
25 = 100
100 = 20

Last edited:
E40860E3-D157-40FA-B188-1C0117A695E5.gif

damn sunday is the worst day for me my daughter has softball games. hopefully their will be used 1,5,25, and 100's left

Some really low prices on the used cash chips for the budget shoppers wanting to get a Paulson set!

But impossible % caps to achieve, at least in the 1st hour.

Anyone have experience in the post first hour buying period?

Just hoping to score one barrel 20 $500 pri (new)

Someone who has a sample set and Mesquite Star chips ?

I only had time to edit the sheet I saved from the Lady Luck sale but this SHOULD work. You'll have to limit yourself to 2000 pieces because it won't do it automatically. Just enter your quantities in the yellow area.

To use it you'll need to save it to your own drive and edit there, I'm not opening up edit privileges.

If there's an issue let me know and I'll try to fix it.

*disclaimer* someone from the other sale made this originally and I just saved it to my drive. I've done the editing to make it viable for this sale. If I knew the original creator I'd credit them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mmsSgzoT_pl_tuIK5iX6gYST1fP_ZjD2/view?usp=sharing

But impossible % caps to achieve, at least in the 1st hour.

Anyone have experience in the post first hour buying period?

If you are looking at a T5 - T500 tourney or a 1/1 or 1/2 cash set...you can do a nice deal and almost no % issues....
Or go big...buy 2000 chips, take what you want and sell the rest (and recoup some/a lot depending on what you keep).

The time to cherry pick the great stuff for pennies is long gone...(reminder...the last 2 rack of jack fracs sold for almost $1800; TCR auction)

While in theory I could carry the cost, while selling off the approximate extra 1400 chips I'd have to purchase for my lowly .25 / .50 game, it seems like a tonne of work, and a pretty slow Covid market on the Classifieds lately. Might just have to make due with 1s and 5s after an hour.

Sorry, got my hopes up lol.

Anyone want to add 2 racks of $5 secondaries to their order? That’s all I want to get. I don’t want to buy up larger denoms just to sell them off afterwards so I can get my $5s

but I will if I have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom