Horseshoe Southern Indiana Pr0n thread! (3 Viewers)

5 days before my one year anniversary on PCF and got the last of my HSI orders in for my primary set. Could maybe do with another rack of $5s but I'm happy for now. 25k bank (slightly short but rack of $5s would take care of that or I might just pick up another single $500 so I don't get tilted!) or 40k if I include the $5ks. Should cover any game I ever run by a long way but nice to have options. Will need to pick up another couple of racks of HSI roulettes but I'm not in a rush for those. The .25c are @Gear labels. Had to piece it together bit by bit for cost purposes and bought of to many people to mention but thank you to everyone who helped me out, especially with the many extra chips people added to orders. Picked up some from Jim @TheChipRoom in the sale as I started building the set late. Then picked up a lot over the following months at tcr prices from various members on here as people shed what they didn't need. I will give a shout out to @Don Clay who kept coming up with odd numbers of chips to fill out barrels for me and @DirtyTIVA who helped finish of my set, set me up with the higher denom chips and was all round amazing in getting me across the finish line. And also a thanks to @Ocharacato for sending me a couple of matching cut cards. All I need to do now is convince @Himewad to include the Hsi button in the next group buy! Not as big a set as a lot on here but I'm in my happy place.
IMG_20211014_102105699.jpg
IMG_20211014_102045104.jpg

All I need to do now is convince @Himewad to include the Hsi button in the next group buy! Not as big a set as a lot on here but I'm in my happy place.
No convincing is needed. I already have permission from @Phantom . It will be a little while yet, but stay tuned to the Group Buy subforum.

Somewhere in this thread somebody asked to see a barrel of secondary fracs next to the rest of the lineup. I wanted to see it myself, and since I found myself a rack of sec fracs I figured I’d oblige and share a couple pics of the sec fracs in a sec lineup…
My wallet is really hoping I don’t start hunting the rest of the 43mm’s but deep down I know it’s inevadable!
1636612169413.jpeg

1636611565954.jpeg

Somewhere in this thread somebody asked to see a barrel of secondary fracs next to the rest of the lineup. I wanted to see it myself, and since I found myself a rack of sec fracs I figured I’d oblige and share a couple pics of the sec fracs in a sec lineup…
My wallet is really hoping I don’t start hunting the rest of the 43mm’s but deep down I know it’s inevadable!
Time to give the snappers their life back mate

Just reminiscing through this thread, these really are some beautiful chips! The giant set I bought will go on my craps table (if I ever get it complete).
You ever find some extra fracs or 1k be sure to let me know lol.

Just reminiscing through this thread, these really are some beautiful chips! The giant set I bought will go on my craps table (if I ever get it complete).
But beauty comes with a price. Some of these chips, as gorgeous as they are, have that weird yellow film on them. Makes me scared to put some of them in play...

But beauty comes with a price. Some of these chips, as gorgeous as they are, have that weird yellow film on them. Makes me scared to put some of them in play...
I have gotten mine in play a few times and there great no issues so far.

5 days before my one year anniversary on PCF and got the last of my HSI orders in for my primary set. Could maybe do with another rack of $5s but I'm happy for now. 25k bank (slightly short but rack of $5s would take care of that or I might just pick up another single $500 so I don't get tilted!) or 40k if I include the $5ks. Should cover any game I ever run by a long way but nice to have options. Will need to pick up another couple of racks of HSI roulettes but I'm not in a rush for those. The .25c are @Gear labels. Had to piece it together bit by bit for cost purposes and bought of to many people to mention but thank you to everyone who helped me out, especially with the many extra chips people added to orders. Picked up some from Jim @TheChipRoom in the sale as I started building the set late. Then picked up a lot over the following months at tcr prices from various members on here as people shed what they didn't need. I will give a shout out to @Don Clay who kept coming up with odd numbers of chips to fill out barrels for me and @DirtyTIVA who helped finish of my set, set me up with the higher denom chips and was all round amazing in getting me across the finish line. And also a thanks to @Ocharacato for sending me a couple of matching cut cards. All I need to do now is convince @Himewad to include the Hsi button in the next group buy! Not as big a set as a lot on here but I'm in my happy place. View attachment 794502 View attachment 794501
Great looking set, especially the $100s! They're all really nice, but something really catches my eye with the $100s specifically.

I finally got off my ass and put the labels on my alternate ones. I was primarily using the blues but tonight using the bronze spots.

Edit: did not realize the lighting was sooo bad, sorry.

For comparison.
20211118_181708.jpg

20211118_181800.jpg

Last edited:
Is that not the same thing? It is a label over inlay and not and inlay replacement if that is what you mean.

Better late than never, I guess. Have had this completed for a couple months now. Apologies in advance, I’m far from a competent chip photographer.

Over labeled Boulder Station $2’s as fracs, and I also had the $1 label sized up to match all of the others, and changed the $1 denom from black to white to make it easier to read.

DDA72C1A-2270-4E20-91C3-0194F9FB6EB8.jpeg

F2947662-816B-4D48-95F4-3FC47DA7FF76.jpeg

68CDB8B5-389B-4B92-B838-53628F005703.jpeg

Better late than never, I guess. Have had this completed for a couple months now. Apologies in advance, I’m far from a competent chip photographer.

Over labeled Boulder Station $2’s as fracs, and I also had the $1 label sized up to match all of the others, and changed the $1 denom from black to white to make it easier to read.

View attachment 833445
View attachment 833446
View attachment 833447
Is the label on the franc slightly blue to match the inlay? That’s an awesome choice.

Is the label on the franc slightly blue to match the inlay? That’s an awesome choice.

Honestly, I just sent @Gear the info on what chip I was working with. He asked if I wanted to go for a colored inlay to match the edge spots, or just a standard white. Once I said colored, he did all the work from there, and did an awesome job. The edge of the label is a gradient, so the label fades from blue back to the yellow color of the chip.

Honestly, I just sent @Gear the info on what chip I was working with. He asked if I wanted to go for a colored inlay to match the edge spots, or just a standard white. Once I said colored, he did all the work from there, and did an awesome job. The edge of the label is a gradient, so the label fades from blue back to the yellow color of the chip.
Love it. Great looking set bud

Well shit, that’s super nice :love:

The secondary $100 would work here too with the brown in the frac
That's a great idea, I hadn't considered that. I have always been partial to the primary $100s and acquired a barrel of them a while ago, but some of the colors don't really harmonize with the rest of the set. Definitely something to consider, thanks!

Last edited:
I am just waiting on the group buy dealer buttons to get out a table for a full set of photo's. I found a Super Star Destroyer to the "The Big Red" at Princess Auto and found a way to fill it. I think this set could now cover a monte carlo of 2 tourney/2-3cash/1-3other games for my fantasy mega set idea
case on the left is all HSI, the right is HSI in the base and HS Cinci NCV in the tray. total 5330 pieces chips/plaques

1643021955012.png

--------------------------------Horse Shoe---------------------------------------------------------------Horse Shoe 2------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I am just waiting on the group buy dealer buttons to get out a table for a full set of photo's. I found a Super Star Destroyer to the "The Big Red" at Princess Auto and found a way to fill it. I think this set could now cover a monte carlo of 2 tourney/2-3cash/1-3other games for my fantasy mega set idea
case on the left is all HSI, the right is HSI in the base and HS Cinci NCV in the tray.

View attachment 851224
--------------------------------Horse Shoe---------------------------------------------------------------Horse Shoe 2------------------------------------------------

Many of the chips had a good Ultrasonic bath in prep for their photo's.....here are the 5's drying off

twl7cVM.jpg

Mount Five-O
1643056717512.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom