Horseshoe Southern Indiana Pr0n thread! (4 Viewers)

Happy to introduce to HSI society the set I just completed yesterday. It has been 3 months in the build, but I think they were worthy when I see the end result. Thanks to @Steppenwolf that gave me a head start. I also want to thank every single one of you that sold or traded with me some chips that contributed to this amazing result. I don’t name all of you due privacy and, really, I don’t want to forget anyone which will likely happen since I counted about 80 transactions that got me here.

It is a full 4 table (40 people) T set (320,320,240,320,120,40), and the cash can support two cash tables (as soon as I can get some labels made, another set of fracs will be added or snappers will be converted into fracs, and the SB $100 and the HSI 1Kp barrels will be labeled and over labeled respectively into bounties). There is a rack of secondary ones because I wanted to have in the set at least a rack of each secondary (not the 25k.. I’m crazy about chips, but not THAT crazy), so I kept this one behind, but I just gave up on trying to get secondary fracs, so most likely this rack will be sold or traded by 1a.

My plan is to enjoy the set for a while and maybe later I will make half the set available for sale or trade because I think it is extremely unlike for me to host a 4 table tournament; even less when considering the value of some of these chips. Perhaps sometime in the future a lucky PCFer will get to enjoy an amazing cash and 2T set with all the leg work done.

Enjoy my friends.
Happy Chipping!

View attachment 646305

View attachment 646306View attachment 646307View attachment 646308View attachment 646309View attachment 646310View attachment 646311View attachment 646312
View attachment 646313

Cut cards for the set arrived today; the 5k sec is the inspiration for the colors.

5D215C60-0E3A-4A94-9A98-1DECA04861E9.jpeg

Im guessing you are using the 25k’s as quarter fracs and the 5k’s as a $5 workhorse chip. You should really invest in some new labels man...
I don’t (edit) think I need labels for those chips... labels are in their way for the second rack of fracs though ;)

A3754D01-E435-4AB6-A27C-DE655599CB1B.jpeg

Last edited:
All racked up. Not shown is another rack of 5s sitting at my mom's house. And now that I think about it, I can keep the rack radiant red chips and make those into nickels. I think they're pink enough so they wouldn't get mistaken for the 5. :unsure:

20210321_183705.jpg

IMG-20210303-WA0010.jpg

View attachment 662535My set is coming together... Now trying to decide if it's a keeper or if I should sell to build a CPC set. I think I'm becoming a degenerate chipper...

Thoughts?
You're asking the wrong group. The correct answer is keep the chips AND build a CPC set

Finally threw my HSI chips out on the table....There sure are quite a few of them....(300 new 1's and 25 new 25's not pictured in another box)
With lockdowns this is as much action as my chips have seen since I got them.....one day

HxiSZLz.jpg

QlgEyrB.jpg

This is primarily a cash set, however I always like having some tournament options so I have some limited options to be able to use this set as a 1 table T10,000 or for up to 3 tables T4000.... with rebuys avail when there are less tables etc. I have other sets for larger tournaments.

Tournament stack options for T5000 stacks with this breakdown
1-Left most stack- 8/8/4/2 up to 2 tables, if T4000 8/8/4/1 then could cover 3 tables max
2-2nd from the left- 12/12/5/1 up to 2 tables, with 1 rebuy option per player
3-2nd from the right- 16/16/4/1 can only cover 1 table but will have large rebuy options
4-right most stack- 20/20/3/1 can only cover 1 table but can have a ridiculous amount of rebuys

6BUHzvC.jpg

nMUorLA.jpg

H5LSYbw.jpg

SZNyekf.jpg

sorry forgot #4 better to use other options anyway I think

I3vXs9a.jpg

everything fits in this little red box
aWmS4CD.jpg

OwulMrZ.jpg

Last edited:
Finally threw my HSI chips out on the table....There sure are quite a few of them....(300 new 1's and 25 new 25's not pictured in another box)
With lockdowns this is as much action as my chips have seen since I got them.....one day

HxiSZLz.jpg

QlgEyrB.jpg

This is primarily a cash set, however I always like having some tournament options so I have some limited options to be able to use this set as a 1 table T10,000 or for up to 3 tables T4000.... with rebuys avail when there are less tables etc. I have other sets for larger tournaments.

Tournament stack options for T5000 stacks with this breakdown
1-Left most stack- 8/8/4/2 up to 2 tables, if T4000 8/8/4/1 then could cover 3 tables max
2-2nd from the left- 12/12/5/1 up to 2 tables, with 1 rebuy option per player
3-2nd from the right- 16/16/4/1 can only cover 1 table but will have large rebuy options
4-right most stack- 20/20/3/1 can only cover 1 table but can have a ridiculous amount of rebuys

6BUHzvC.jpg

nMUorLA.jpg

H5LSYbw.jpg

SZNyekf.jpg

sorry forgot #4 better to use other options anyway I think

I3vXs9a.jpg

everything fits in this little red box
aWmS4CD.jpg

OwulMrZ.jpg
Want to sell to me at rack of 5$?????even a barrel will be awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom