Horseshoe Southern Indiana Pr0n thread! (3 Viewers)

The sets are gone, gone gone....

Stock update as of a few days ago :

Mint $1 New Primary HSI 1132 chips

Mint $1a Secondary HSI 17347 chips

Mint $25 Lady Luck Secondary Chip 539 chips

Mint $25 HSI New Primary Chip 2339 chips

Mint $25 IOC KC chips 1585 chips

Mint $5 IOC KC chips 8486 chips

HSI Paulson WSOP Sample Set: 78 samples available

Little HSI update... more 1kp on the wayyyyyy love these!!!
B1B380AB-3102-47DC-8055-3E33ABC95C13.jpeg

How much for that lonely rack of fracs? :)

lol they are the insurance policy when it comes time to relocate all these one day.... lol frfr they look lonely with all their bros and sisters???

@JoeyMack prob text me at least twice a week on these, including today. lol Only reason I have them was from the Vinny trade and he has FROR cuz he plays penny poker.... =)

Are those covered racks on your HSI? Which ones do you use? I need to find some for myself. :D
I was a big Matsui fan. Then when they came out recently I switched to @Apache cases at apache poker and now use those cases also. Matsui has no "anti shake tabs for 39mm chips" which stinks but the Apache cases do NOT fit into my bird cages (Matsui does) so I have to carry both. Apache is also SOLD OUT but I plan on ordering 80 to 120 more ASAP/ Great question, LOVE EM but I dont transport in them unless bird caged.....

I was a big Matsui fan. Then when they came out recently I switched to @Apache cases at apache poker and now use those cases also. Matsui has no "anti shake tabs for 39mm chips" which stinks but the Apache cases do NOT fit into my bird cages (Matsui does) so I have to carry both. Apache is also SOLD OUT but I plan on ordering 80 to 120 more ASAP/ Great question, LOVE EM but I dont transport in them unless bird caged.....
Apache racks do fit in some bird cages though... sorry I do not have the HSI pic available
8061F75C-B033-433B-8DFF-94B285CB6936.jpeg

It ( pro and sec) was super limited at the time they came out. So folks like me convert existing chips by removing the factory inlay( called murdering) then Gear full inlay replace- label.

It ( pro and sec) was super limited at the time they came out. So folks like me convert existing chips by removing the factory inlay( called murdering) then Gear full inlay replace- label.
oh i see so its a frankenchip then? i thought it was the real deal there for a sec :(

Mmmmm....chip has plastic overlay removed, then inlay removed...chip is cleaned...then laminated vinyl label is precisely applied with fairly tight tolerances...but it's not real?

Aight. That's little.

Last edited:
I realy would like to add a 10$ HSI relabeled to my set.

Can someone please post a realy highres clothup of 100$ HSI?

Mmmmm....chip has plastic overlay removed, then inlay removed...chip is cleaned...then laminated vinyl label is precisely applied with fairly tight tolerances...but it's not real?

Aight. That's little.
I think those chips you relabeled as fracs are awesome. I’m pretty impressed by what people are doing with Gear relabels. Considering labeling over my $1A’s to get the inlay same size as the other chips in my secondary set. Saw pics from another poster that did just that. Looked great, as do your fracs.

I realy would like to add a 10$ HSI relabeled to my set.

Can someone please post a realy highres clothup of 100$ HSI?
Not home right now but have this on my phone. Kinda high res(?)

Attachments

• B8F44BE0-294E-4D24-99F6-FA131171E432.jpeg
    B8F44BE0-294E-4D24-99F6-FA131171E432.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 104
I think those chips you relabeled as fracs are awesome. I’m pretty impressed by what people are doing with Gear relabels. Considering labeling over my $1A’s to get the inlay same size as the other chips in my secondary set. Saw pics from another poster that did just that. Looked great, as do your fracs.
How successful has the over labeling been? I’m curious if it’s noticeable to the touch from the inlay size difference. Like when you run your finger across the bigger over label can you easily feel a ridge or discrepancy underneath? Does anyone have first hand experience with this?

How successful has the over labeling been? I’m curious if it’s noticeable to the touch from the inlay size difference. Like when you run your finger across the bigger over label can you easily feel a ridge or discrepancy underneath? Does anyone have first hand experience with this?
I also seek this first hand experience. Im itching to overlabel all my sec HSI $1s. Even the $1A

Curious about the feel of the ridge that would be there. It's very noticeable in stock form. I can't imagine an overlabel will remove that feeling

I also seek this first hand experience. Im itching to overlabel all my sec HSI $1s. Even the $1A

Curious about the feel of the ridge that would be there. It's very noticeable in stock form. I can't imagine an overlabel will remove that feeling

My frac over label on the snappers came out pretty good. Although I just messaged Gear and I think I'm going to make the effort to go full murder and get the higher quality laminated replacement inlay.

1612984028535.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom