Horseshoe Southern Indiana Pr0n thread! (1 Viewer)

Seriously though, great job on that table. Looks super nice!

What do you think about the different HSIs now that you have them all in hand?
Haha, I know - thanks man!

Uhh, that being 180 chips shy of 3000 was a silly mistake. I’ll probably buy two racks and then be forced to buy up to 4000. :unsure:

@Ethan - so out of the three 1's.. what your order of ranking for them?

That’s tough. It depends on the other chips I put in play. I love the primary 1 with primary frac. Sec 1 with sec 5. And the sec 1a with the primary 5. Trying to convince myself not to hunt for the sec frac which looks amazing with sec 1 in some PCFers photos!

Final. My bank account hopes...

4885A6C0-38AF-4281-B353-BB0211F904A5.jpeg

CD23ACB8-0D0D-469F-B4CC-C2E31701CAEC.jpeg

It’s good to see all these new sets being added here. When I added my pics I thought they would be the last one. Took a long time to put that set together and I didn’t want to unveil it until it was complete. Nice to see I had company with my pragmatic approach. Kudos gentlemen!

Got my last rack today to complete my cash set. Converting the snappers to fracs with Gear labels. Got an extra barrel of primary $100s along with the secondary $100s just to have both. But also highly doubt we would ever see one of them in play in our game.View attachment 596288
Looks great. Please post pictures of the converted snappers. I am considering doing the same for if I ever want more than one rack of fracs in play. Definitely NOT buying another rack of secondary fracs (well, maybe not ‘definitely’...).

Looks great. Please post pictures of the converted snappers. I am considering doing the same for if I ever want more than one rack of fracs in play. Definitely NOT buying another rack of secondary fracs (well, maybe not ‘definitely’...).
Shipping estimate says they should be here Monday. Fingers crossed for no delays

Which is best to label the Primary $2.50 making them 25c Chips?

With correct size Label over the existing inlay or going completely over the inlay.

Or replacing the inlay with a 25c Label's ?

Pic's please !!

With the arrival of some magnificent @Gear labels, my first clay set is (essentially) complete... feels amazing!

Still looking for a few more $25s and $100s to be able to spread 2/5, but for now I’m covered from .25/.50 to 1/2. I don’t have access to my table for a bit, but will update with a proper pr0n shoot when I can lay ‘em all out.

EDIT: first clay set...

Attachments

• 80D8AD75-DFF0-4554-9E45-7ACE788915E4.jpeg
    80D8AD75-DFF0-4554-9E45-7ACE788915E4.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 205
  • B7D9C328-3EB7-473F-A512-9CF32A5B0181.jpeg
    B7D9C328-3EB7-473F-A512-9CF32A5B0181.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 210
With the arrival of some magnificent @Gear labels, my first clay set is (essentially) complete... feels amazing!

Still looking for a few more $25s and $100s to be able to spread 2/5, but for now I’m covered from .25/.50 to 1/2. I don’t have access to my table for a bit, but will update with a proper pr0n shoot when I can lay ‘em all out.

EDIT: first clay set...
Love your blue frac. What was the original Chip?

Due to our currency we play 5/5 so the 25 is my work horse as I prefer as few denoms on the table as possible. I must admit that I regret getting 600pcs of 25 primaries instead of secondaries. :oops:

Yes, great $5s, but the Indian Blue $25s...

View attachment 608811
You are absolutely right sir! They are amazing in person! So glad you convinced me of that even before I received them. It was one of our conversations on it that made me go for a couple extra barrels to finish the rack. I know I'll never really felt the $25, but it's too sexy to not have it in the lineup. Grow the game right, hope it can play some day and show itself in a pot or two

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom