SOLD HORSESHOE CLEVELAND $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyondtilt

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Decided to stay with Horseshoe Cincinnati.
Just bought these. Selling below what I paid, my loss your gain. Never saw play. Look mint with sharp edges.
$499.00 plus shipping.

I am but am humble servant of the Chipping gods, sent only to watch after the wallets and storage space of others who share my passion. And, although I appreciate being recognized for my efforts, I prefer to do the task in the background, unseen, unheard, unnoticed. Quietly and very haphazardly amassing a stash of chips that will one day prompt my children to look to the skies and scream into the heavens, "WTF Dad, what are we supposed to do with this crap!"

I am but am humble servant of the Chipping gods, sent only to watch after the wallets and storage space of others who share my passion. And, although I appreciate being recognized for my efforts, I prefer to do the task in the background, unseen, unheard, unnoticed. Quietly and very haphazardly amassing a stash of chips that will one day prompt my children to look to the skies and scream into the heavens, "WTF Dad, what are we supposed to do with this crap!"
Well said. Keep chippin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom