Horseshoe Cincinnati (5 Viewers)

Favorite Chip in Horseshoe Cincinnati Primary Set

• Total voters
Love the secondary $25K btw!
Matches the Cleveland primary.
Match made in heaven.

<3

:whistle: :whistling:

Pretty sure he said he would post ahead of time.

High denoms limited quantity only available as part of sets.

Lower commons by the rack.

No prices yet, but I'd imagine somewhere in the ballpark of the Cleveland chips. Guessing

I will be posting prices in the next couple of days. Stay tuned

Sorry I'm new here. Does anyone know if these will ship internationally when they do go up for sale?

Thanks!

Sorry I'm new here. Does anyone know if these will ship internationally when they do go up for sale?

Thanks!

I'm sure they will. At least the previous very similar sale did offer that

Last edited:
Agree with tommy but for sure if he does not then he will not sell out as fast, which could help us american buyers

I think now would be a great time to get some news - after all I will have to liquidate my stock portfolio for this sale......:whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:

For those of you following along at home, don't forget that "tonight" means tonight in California. So it could be 3 AM Eastern or nearly mid-morning over in Europe ;)

For those of you following along at home, don't forget that "tonight" means tonight in California. So it could be 3 AM Eastern or nearly mid-morning over in Europe ;)

Haha, thanks. I hope they are posted when I get up tomorrow, so I can drool over it on my commute to work. Lol

732991bae19c3a38ba082e1f86a0e8221265c52b65afc1577e22b14ddd0c336d.jpg

Flipper sharks circling the waters....
Im sure they are but with almost 400k paulson chips in the last month and hopefully another 300k plus hitting the market with cincy that maybe they will be concerned of a fast filp. Might have to sit on them a little longer if they are going to double the price.

But they sure have chummed the water lately(y) :thumbsup:

Im sure they are but with almost 400k paulson chips in the last month and hopefully another 300k plus hitting the market with cincy that maybe they will be concerned of a fast filp. Might have to sit on them a little longer if they are going to double the price.

But they sure have chummed the water lately(y) :thumbsup:

Won't point fingers but people are already asking for 50-100% premium on secondaries (not even the rare 1k/5k chips), and around 50% for primary 1/5/25 (which were super common and offered multiple times). What happened to christmas spirit?

Won't point fingers but people are already asking for 50-100% premium on secondaries (not even the rare 1k/5k chips), and around 50% for primary 1/5/25 (which were super common and offered multiple times). What happened to christmas spirit?
Try 300% markup on uncleaned primary $100s

Try 300% markup on uncleaned primary $100s

I don't expect chipping charity but these weren't Mapes or Ritz chips, there were 400k of them. The kind of markups for chips that were still being offered until a few days ago rubs me the wrong way.

I don't expect chipping charity but these weren't Mapes or Ritz chips, there were 400k of them. The kind of markups for chips that were still being offered until a few days ago rubs me the wrong way.

One thing that people need to keep in mind (aside from Tommy's post about not bashing "flippers") is that many people who are now selling their chips did NOT buy them at pre-sale or main sale prices. Some people need to recoup the premium prices they paid for their chips.

Also this thread is not the place for this discussion. This is Todd's forum for his sale and his chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom