SOLD Horseshoe $25 Rack (Price Reduced to $425/shipped) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I am relisting this rack for sale because I sold it to someone who then ended up purchasing a small turnkey set from me instead and no longer needed this rack.

This is a dibs sale, CONUS only. $485 $445 $425/shipped for the rack. This is the rack with the wonky label that recently was auctioned off. I traded for these recently with the intention of turning them into $1 chips, but I just obtained 2 racks of CDM $100's that already were murdered and relabeled so I no longer need this rack.

horse1.jpeg
horse2.jpeg
horse3.jpeg

Last edited:
So are the inlays oversized? Will they be difficult to murder, or will they look bad after they are removed?

I'm not sure, but you'd probably want to murder then mill then re-label if you were looking to re-label them.
So talk to me like a dummy but I’m very new to this, so I can have the I lay milled away and then the only option you have at that point is to get a sticker for relabel right there’s no possible way of redoing an inlay is theee

So talk to me like a dummy but I’m very new to this, so I can have the I lay milled away and then the only option you have at that point is to get a sticker for relabel right there’s no possible way of redoing an inlay is theee
Correct. Whenever someone here relabels they either murder and relabel with high quality @Gear labels, or they overlay a thinner label without removing the original. Trust us, the quality of the Gear label is excellent. He makes both the thin ones, and thicker laminated ones with several different finish options.

What is the price of milling a chip and obviously the cost of gear labels would depends on what you got

Thanks Josh! Does the label need to be removed beforehand or can you just mill with the label still on the chip?
Well, I'll always tell people to murder, rather that Mill Inlaid chips. But if milling is needed. Expect a bit of cleanup and a few other issues. It's quicker tho.

What is the price of milling a chip and obviously the cost of gear labels would depends on what you got
If you want to purchase and have @Josh Kifer mill, I will lower the price to $425 shipped to Josh (that goes for anyone interested in purchasing these chips). If these don't sell at $425/shipped, I will just keep them and have them milled by Josh for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom