Honeymoon in Vegas TRK's (1 Viewer)

duffman

Flush
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but did the chips from the movie ever hit the market? Would love to see some close up shots of these.

Upon closer inspection, it appears the chips actually have Bally's inlay's. Pretty cool.

I wonder if TRK made them for the movie or if the movie's production crew re-labelled TRKs? It's tough to see.

(That clip has a lot of cringe: string bets, splashed pots, slow-rolling--the works! :eek:)

I wonder if TRK made them for the movie or if the movie's production crew re-labelled TRKs? It's tough to see.

(That clip has a lot of cringe: string bets, splashed pots, slow-rolling--the works! :eek:)

I too was thinking they may be stickers over inlays. Kings Crowns maybe? Colors look about right. I found what may have been the $500 chip they were using. Look under "odds & ends" in the link below.

Whatever the case may be, the crew had good taste!

http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=NVLVBA&p=100000100000000000000#170

One of my favorite movies. That scene was followed soon by this quote, a phrase I still use.

Jack Singer: Do you know what a straight flush is? It's like... unbeatable.

Betsy: "Like unbeatable" is not unbeatable.

Jack Singer: Hey, I know that now, okay.

The worst offender in movies is when they don't play table stakes. I think it actually gives the game a pretty bad rap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom