Home League Merch (1 Viewer)

nbrun

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey PCF!

Just looking for some ideas if anyone has done something similar.

We are a week away from our tournament/league debut game and was hoping to have some extra swag for the boys to keep up the excitement! Myself and the other founder are going to order hoodies with our league logo on the left chest. I was hoping on maybe getting some 'members' cards (plastic business cards) to handout to the boys that night. Possibly a few whiskey glasses with the league logo on them?

Anyone else have any good ideas that they would like their league owner to do up for them?

Just sparkin' some thoughts!

instead of business cards how about getting labels made, murder some chips, and relabel them. Hand them out to members as sort of their membership "coin" but then they can use them for a card capper as well? You can even do chips with the logo on one side and "Show me" on the other to use too. Drink coasters, beer coozies, etc.... If you do tournaments only you can make a champions stein/cup that last weeks champion gets to use for the following tournament, make it real obnoxious so everyone at the table is reminded of who won every time they take a sip.

I have some thoughts...
1665597792908.png

1665597816333.png

1665597887261.png

:whistle: :whistling:

instead of business cards how about getting labels made, murder some chips, and relabel them. Hand them out to members as sort of their membership "coin" but then they can use them for a card capper as well? You can even do chips with the logo on one side and "Show me" on the other to use too. Drink coasters, beer coozies, etc.... If you do tournaments only you can make a champions stein/cup that last weeks champion gets to use for the following tournament, make it real obnoxious so everyone at the table is reminded of who won every time they take a sip.
Hahaha!!! Awesome idea! I like the stein idea! Might look into that one.

I also like the coin idea!

Thanks for the post!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom