Tourney Tourney/league software with log in access for players (1 Viewer)

Jrad1

Reaction score
Good morning… I am starting up a new league and I want to get some management software that is compatible with IOS/Macbook and hoping to have league point tracking and access for players to see standings via the web. Anyone know of anything that has all this capability?

Also, any suggestions on how to assign points for league standings and any thoughts on bonuses for end of season tourney for the top point earners?

Thanks

Good morning… I am starting up a new league and I want to get some management software that is compatible with IOS/Macbook and hoping to have league point tracking and access for players to see standings via the web. Anyone know of anything that has all this capability?

Also, any suggestions on how to assign points for league standings and any thoughts on bonuses for end of season tourney for the top point earners?

Thanks
Google Drive / Sheets etc ?

Seconded. I thought about building a league site last year and you can but just embed the google sheet. The rest of the site can be built however you want.
I was hoping for something that was already made. I was not looking to build it myself if I don’t have to.

I was hoping for something that was already made. I was not looking to build it myself if I don’t have to.
I don't think it exists. There are WordPress templates for soccer or basketball leagues, but not poker from the searches I conducted last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom